2023/24 Sean Dyche

He probably keeps us up again next year, also, if we sack him we will have to pay him off, which will reduce our no doubt already limited budget.

The following summer when he can walk away on a free and we are going into Bramley Moore as a premier club still though is a different matter.

If new owners bring in money to give a new manager something to work with, then yeah I'm with you. But I think whoever the new owners end up being probably will not be pouring cash into the team.
But we will be potentially selling 2/3 first teamers and losing 5/6 squad players.
We will have to sign players. So money will be spent

But we will be potentially selling 2/3 first teamers and losing 5/6 squad players.
We will have to sign players. So money will be spent

we will have to sign some players and therefore spend money in some way shape or form most likely, yes

What budget we might have for that could range anywhere from "nothing, you're on brink of administration, play the youths" to "new owners are loaded, sign mbappe"

Majority are expecting us to be closer to the former than the latter

we will have to sign some players and therefore spend money in some way shape or form most likely, yes

What budget we might have for that could range anywhere from "nothing, you're on brink of administration, play the youths" to "new owners are loaded, sign mbappe"

Majority are expecting us to be closer to the former than the latter
If the plan is to play youngsters and sign youngsters from abroad, who’re usually cheaper. Then no point in keeping dyche then. May as well get a manager/coach who can improve youngsters and isn’t afraid to play them

If the plan is to play youngsters and sign youngsters from abroad, who’re usually cheaper. Then no point in keeping dyche then. May as well get a manager/coach who can improve youngsters and isn’t afraid to play them

Well in the scale I was trying to present, the lowest option of playing the youngsters as we have no money would mean play the youngsters we have already as there is no money even for signing more

He probably keeps us up again next year, also, if we sack him we will have to pay him off, which will reduce our no doubt already limited budget.

The following summer when he can walk away on a free and we are going into Bramley Moore as a premier club still though is a different matter.

If new owners bring in money to give a new manager something to work with, then yeah I'm with you. But I think whoever the new owners end up being probably will not be pouring cash into the team.

"he probably keeps us up"

Ah, the lofty heights.

It's been since the first half of Ancelottis full season that Everton were fun to watch.
Maybe some of Silva before that.
It's got to the point that Everton are an unhealthy addiction.

Just go out, get a young hungry manager. Get a few decent loan signings, maybe a fast attacking player who you're happy to see on the team sheet.
I'd be happy with like an 11th place finish if it's in any way fun to watch.

Please not another season of Johnny pebbledash and his buddies running the team like a pub side who somehow managed to trick two great defenders to play for them.

Not sure why anyone wants to believe football insider, make it up as much as the rest. why moan about other bits and pieces they say, but take this as fact lol No matter who the boss is, eventually we get round to the same conclussion that they dont know what they are doing, why are they picking whichever player it is, tactics are wrong and so on
They called Beto first i rememberer reading it and being excited but then realising it was football insider so they where probably wrong , might have been better if they were to be honest

I'm quietly confident there are more managers out there than Dyche that can achieve 17th place but also play football that doesn't make my eyes bleed.

I'm sure there are a fair few, mate. Now will they be worth the money it will take to hire them and sack Dyche? Will they be able to handle what has frankly been a cursed job and a toxic environment? Will they be able to manage having no money to spend? They are the real questions beyond do their teams get the full backs up high and have the midfield play nice little triangles.

We probably need a new DoF before we can start bringing in the profile of coach you'd like to see.

If he keeps us up this year and next with possibly having to sell what little talent we still have then he gets a statue from me not a thanks but no thanks unless 777 have some sort of plan regarding generating money from somewhere , i dont like him as manager i really hate going at present as its turgid to watch even wining Saturday was just a relief not a celebration but as i say unless the is money from somewhere i cant see it changing in the next 2 seasons after this, if we d go this year then they surly will sack him

I'm sure there are a fair few, mate. Now will they be worth the money it will take to hire them and sack Dyche? Will they be able to handle what has frankly been a cursed job and a toxic environment? Will they be able to manage having no money to spend? They are the real questions beyond do their teams get the full backs up high and have the midfield play nice little triangles.

We probably need a new DoF before we can start bringing in the profile of coach you'd like to see.

I'm not asking for some Pep style wizard here just ANY manager that wants to actually win games. No money or money makes no difference since Dyche is obsessed with perenially crap players like Young or Godfrey. He's no better than an Allardyce, a Wilder, any of those dinosaur managers.

Luton have about 50p, have a worse squad than us and play miles better football. Requiring money to score goals is such a kop out concept.

It's been since the first half of Ancelottis full season that Everton were fun to watch.
Maybe some of Silva before that.
It's got to the point that Everton are an unhealthy addiction.

Just go out, get a young hungry manager. Get a few decent loan signings, maybe a fast attacking player who you're happy to see on the team sheet.
I'd be happy with like an 11th place finish if it's in any way fun to watch.

Please not another season of Johnny pebbledash and his buddies running the team like a pub side who somehow managed to trick two great defenders to play for them.
Sounds easy this…

“Just go out, get a young hungry manager. Get a few decent loan signings, maybe a fast attacking player who you're happy to see on the team sheet.
I'd be happy with like an 11th place finish if it's in any way fun to watch.”

I'm not asking for some Pep style wizard here just ANY manager that wants to actually win games. No money or money makes no difference since Dyche is obsessed with perenially crap players like Young or Godfrey. He's no better than an Allardyce, a Wilder, any of those dinosaur managers.

Luton have about 50p, have a worse squad than us and play miles better football. Requiring money to score goals is such a kop out concept.

I intrinsically care more about results than I do style right now. Mainly because I firmly believe relegation would kill the club.

Anyway, I just think think from a pragmatic POV he should see out his last year. Then move on to someone who can hopefully take us forward.