2023/24 Sean Dyche

He has to go if we lose badly on Sunday for me. He is taking us down and the players aren't playing for him.

Give it to anyone with half a footballing brain until the end of the season. Bainesy will do, Carsley? Don't care. We desperately need fresh ideas and approach.

Get anyone in before Forest. Im now thinkin only a new manager boost could get us over the line. ….
There is absolutely no chance Dyche leaves while the ownership situation is the way it is, he’s around 10/1 in the next manager to leave odds (No manager to leave is clear favourite at Evens, Ten Hag is next at 4/1, Kompany and Wilder are also shorter odds).

Hate to be horribly depressing, but let’s say we sold the entire squad…

I don’t think we could afford to buy “young, hungry players”, even if they did take much lower wages. Those players go for £20m+ a piece. Most of ours wouldn’t raise that, and those that will, will go towards debt
As depressing as it is, you are most likely right. I don’t know what players for example Burnley bought last season compared to this season. We would most likely be in that market I would imagine. There are bargains out there, Brighton have proved it, but that would require a club who know what they are doing.
There are free agents to and loans, but wages especially for free agents can be costly. Regardless of what league we are in, we need a dramatic overhaul as the damage that’s been done will take years to fix.
And years is best case scenario, could be up longer if and likely the club don’t get it right.

Put him on gardening leave and give the job to Ashley Young till the end of the season. He's the only one with winning pedigree anywhere in our ranks. Can't see that Carsley would want to risk his reputation being associated with our car crash of a club.

We are literally getting loans to keep the lights on, so to speak, as a club. For operating cash.

We simply have no money to sack him
We'll have even less if we get relegated. The we've got no money thing doesn't wash with me, sacking is cheaper than relegation it's that simple. The fact he hasn't been is yet more mismanagement by moshiri