2023/24 Sean Dyche

Here is the meeting the fans had with the Echo about their lack of objectivity for anyone interested

Not everything is an anti EFC conspiracy my friend.

Whilst I tend to agree the "Red" Echo has always been bias in its level of reporting of the RS in comparison to us, that doesn't mean the EFC lads who work for them have it "out" for us.

The clubs on the brink of administration, we're lending money just to keep the lights on - Mr Beesley is perfectly correct to call out the bedwetters & dreamers in our fanbase who are currently throwing their toys out the pram on social media because the club doesn't have x amount of millions to pot Dyche.

Dyche is our manager, we need to get behind him until the seasons end.

Coleman & Baines already on the payroll ditch him & his saff & tell them no payoff until new owners are chosen ,,,,
Actually this. He will keep getting his coin or have a reduced amount as a one off payout. It's not ideal but it's possible if we can't just pay him off.

A fly on the wall in the clubhouse as Dyche lays out his strategy for the three games next week:

“All right, lads. Set up as 4-4-1-1 then step on each others toes for 90 minutes. Do it two more times while I keep wiping my face and shaking my head in disbelief. Right then.”

His voice trails off as he wanders down the hall, grumbling about hard yards, fine margins, and expected goals.

Whilst I tend to agree the "Red" Echo has always been bias in its level of reporting of the RS in comparison to us, that doesn't mean the EFC lads who work for them have it "out" for us.

The clubs on the brink of administration, we're lending money just to keep the lights on - Mr Beesley is perfectly correct to call out the bedwetters & dreamers in our fanbase who are currently throwing their toys out the pram on social media because the club doesn't have x amount of millions to pot Dyche.

Interesting that you pick and choose which managers we should back until the season’s end, and they all happen to be Kopites and Thatcher lovers.

🐍

Again, I ain’t falling for it . As I said, you go out of your way to be an arsehole phoney to people, it will come back to you one day.

Condescending rat. Just shows what they think of the fans. The irony of an echo writer saying you’re part of the problem. Rat.

They're a gang of mutants in that Echo office.

Over the last 3 years they've blamed the fans at every opportunity and had goes at them for protesting the board and Kenwright, attacking anyone who dared criticize the Benitez hire, and lots more.

Buckland, Prentice, O'Keefe, Beesley every single one of them.

Perhaps if any one of them had bothered to do any journalism over the last decade we could have had the support needed to oust Kenwright and the board before they drove us into oblivion. Happy clapping nobheads who will tell you it's raining while the club pisses on our heads.

They're a gang of mutants in that Echo office.

Over the last 3 years they've blamed the fans at every opportunity and had goes at them for protesting the board and Kenwright, attacking anyone who dared criticize the Benitez hire, and lots more.

Buckland, Prentice, O'Keefe, Beesley every single one of them.

Perhaps if any one of them had bothered to do any journalism over the last decade we could have had the support needed to oust Kenwright and the board before they drove us into oblivion. Happy clapping nobheads who will tell you it's raining while the club pisses on our heads.
Yes, let's blame the fans now after years of mortification, worry, humiliation, embarrassment, and points deductions.

The time to blame the fans was Jumbotron Day when a significant section of the fanbase became Flipper for the afternoon.

He wouldn’t have a bad word said about DBB either would he. DBB, Moshiri, Benitez, Dyche the milk snatcher, Jordan Peterson, what a portfolio of heroes he has.
There was a time when used to refer to his hero as bulbhead. During his edge lord days

IMG_3068.jpeg
IMG_3067.jpeg