2023/24 Sean Dyche

But theyd also be the first to absolutely fume as they watch Myko, Godfrey, and Keane trying to play out of the back under Graham Potter...only to lose possession and be 3 down.

We're really bad mate, as in we have really bad players and collectively the team wasn't built to play with each other - it actually scares me that people think we should be doing better then we are doing. Very few managers are making this group competitive in this league, never mind 38 points.

Its the concept of not letting children run with a scissors.

There wont be any massive rebuilding job mate, you are going to get year four of the last three seasons ( if we stay up).

The clubs a skip fire, id really love to be one of the few who can just take that out of my conscious awareness and say, NSNO and i have standards and a winning mentality man - be great!.

Let them eat cake............
There won't be a massive rebuilding job? Apart from the fact we'll sell Branthwaite and Onana for PSR purposes and because we're skint, Harrison will not be here, Danjuma will not be here, Gomes, Gana, Coleman Doucoure and Young all out of contract. That's an awful lot of regular starters gone, I sincerely hope that there will be a massive rebuilding job, otherwise we'll be playing the kids from the 21's and Dyche has already said he doesn't rate them.

There won't be a massive rebuilding job? Apart from the fact we'll sell Branthwaite and Onana for PSR purposes and because we're skint, Harrison will not be here, Danjuma will not be here, Gomes, Gana, Coleman Doucoure and Young all out of contract. That's an awful lot of regular starters gone, I sincerely hope that there will be a massive rebuilding job, otherwise we'll be playing the kids from the 21's and Dyche has already said he doesn't rate them.

I don't disagree with any of that mate. I still dont think there will be a massive rebuilding job. We will be making ends meet rather then reshaping.

I can tell you what you want to hear or i can tell what i think is going to happen...

777 won’t be overseeing a massive injection of expensive players . Any money garnered from sales will mostly be directed away from the playing side , out of necessity.
I could envisage signing a collection of young , promising players , and that might not be so bad.

I don't disagree with any of that mate. I still dont think there wil be a massive rebuilding job. We will be making ends meet rather then reshaping.

I can tell you what you want to hear or oi can tell what i think is going to happen...
I think the rebuilding issue revolves around styles more than players per se.
A lot of managers built up the existing squad with a lot of different ideas on how the game should be played.
I dont like the way Dyche plays the game and it's my fear that if he's given the summer, we'll end up with a more cohesive squad, just not one that I'll have any interest in watching.

I remember when Allardyce was in charge, thinking sometimes Bolton were fun to watch with the likes of JJ Okocha.
Dyche is never signing a player like that and if he did, it would be a clip around the lugs the minute the player did anything that got bums out of seats.

I don't think it will be a rebuilding job though this is what I was trying to say to you earlier. The club will just be trying to continue to survive they aren't going to reinvest a load of money into the squad they're just going to try and do enough to stay up whoever is in charge it takes about 5 seconds of looking at 777 to realise that they will only be looking to do the bare minimum to keep us going and keep their money safe there isn't going to be a big rebuilding project with a view to making us great it will just be trying to keep us where we are with cheap signings.

After the last 2 seasons, winning 38 points from 33 games with this team - with all the chaos at the club is a job well done.

His objective was to keep us in the league.

Whether you like it or not - points on the board - he's improved us. In very difficult circumstances.

I'd take the same again next season.

If we go down. We do a Leeds/Sunderland.

All about kicking the can until the club isn't a complete basketcase.

Time to take our medicine.

I don't disagree with any of that mate. I still dont think there wil be a massive rebuilding job. We will be making ends meet rather then reshaping.

I can tell you what you want to hear or oi can tell what i think is going to happen...
We will have to make best use of the loan market, we need to be asking the top clubs in England and Europe to send their promising fringe players to us to gain experience. It won't happen with Dyche here, because their lack of experience would mean he would have them sitting on the bench watching every week. Our summer, should Dyche be here, will be full of delights like one more year for Evergreen Ashley and 60 grand and then we can expect Chris Wood and a couple of random journeymen on frees looking for a last payday. If we use the loan market it will be to take players who aren't good at enough to get a game at their own club, much like us sending Holgate to Sheffield Utd.

After the last 2 seasons, winning 38 points from 33 games with this team - with all the chaos at the club is a job well done.

His objective was to keep us in the league.

Whether you like it or not - points on the board - he's improved us. In very difficult circumstances.

I'd take the same again next season.

If we go down. We do a Leeds/Sunderland.

All about kicking the can until the club isn't a complete basketcase.

Time to take our medicine.

It’s the 90’s/2000s repeating itself

I think your figures about Young are way off and young players usually being on a third of the wages is just a totally made up thing!

I think your figures about Young are way off and young players usually being on a third of the wages is just a totally made up thing!
Well I’ve seen young on 83k a week from a few different site and I’ve seen £43k so who knows, I’ve seen James garner on 30k and Patterson on less than 20k.
I think it’s a given young players from
The championship or abroad will be on less than an experienced free transfer,
Someone who’s had
The career youngs had

777 won’t be overseeing a massive injection of expensive players . Any money garnered from sales will mostly be directed away from the playing side , out of necessity.
I could envisage signing a collection of young , promising players , and that might not be so bad.
That would be a good thing on loan or for small fees, but, it doesn't work if Dyche is here, he won't play them, premier league experience init?