Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

Duche is surely Coldplay? I mean im surprised turgid and dull doesnt get him shaking his booty. I mean hes not gonna be rolling spliffs and listenin to Beefheart…
He is absolutely the football manifistation of Coldplay. I bet he enjoys standing in the rain trying to look stoic, but just looking like hes about to cry.

Yeah Wums are the worse.
What makes them wake up and decide to make fake accounts and post the opposite to how they believe.

I haven't come across any on here mind. Their are a few on COYB and TEF though.
1000045998.webp

Yeah Wums are the worse.
What makes them wake up and decide to make fake accounts and post the opposite to how they believe.

I haven't come across any on here mind. Their are a few on COYB and TEF though.
Hello FB92. How is the Patreon and will you be doing a podcast on the performance of Sean Dyche during his time here at Everton?

I really dont know anything about the man other than his football history and his Everton record. A quick Google search said he has a net worth of about 12M quid and he was rumoured to be getting divorced over the summer after a long marriage. He keeps stuff pretty close as they say.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back