Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

England could do worse when his contract here is up

I wouldn't be surprised and it would be typicial FA to continue with the same brand of football.

I just imagine Dyche doing Rehagel 2004, with one of the worst football I've seen i my life.

But in the end Rehagel was even before that one of the best managers in German history. And a title winner with small teams.

I wouldn't be surprised and it would be typicial FA to continue with the same brand of football.

I just imagine Dyche doing Rehagel 2004, with one of the worst football I've seen i my life.

But in the end Rehagel was even before that one of the best managers in German history. And a title winner with small teams.

Do you think anyone in Greece cares about the football they played in 2004?

Well your question suggests the football was bad, and that Greek people didn't care it was bad because they won the tournament?

That’s what you’ve inferred

You could equally say that Delarginho comparing Dyche to Rehagel suggests that he was saying the football was bad. Except you popped up to say that’s not what he said.

So you don’t like anyone else drawing an inference but you’re happy to draw one.

Either way, the question is still valid.

That’s what you’ve inferred

You could equally say that Delarginho comparing Dyche to Rehagel suggests that he was saying the football was bad. Except you popped up to say that’s not what he said.

So you don’t like anyone else drawing an inference but you’re happy to draw one.

Either way, the question is still valid.

So if he replies and says he didn't suggest Greece's football was bad in 2004, do you apologise or do you short circuit and hide.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back