Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Sean Dyche

That's what has done my head in the most. Kept us up last season (thanks for that), then had a full summer window and brought in his own type of players and before the season even started he had a goal of avoiding relegation. It was the end of him for me. No ambition whatsoever, basically turned Everton into his own capabilities and manipulated a lot of people into believing we couldn't survive without him. This team are not great but a decent and ambitious manager would have them nowhere near the relegation zone.

It will catch up with him soon anyway because there is no universe where Friedkin would have someone like him in charge of their club.

He’s getting potted within a matter of weeks as soon as the takeover is approved, I just hope it’s done sooner rather than later.

I’m not in the slightest bit concerned about relegation this season because the new manager will come in and haul us out of whatever mess Dyche leaves us in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back