2024/25 Sean Dyche

Seeing Doucoure on the team sheet is killing me. We all know that unless we scored from a set piece, we are going to struggle to score a goal today and N'Diaye will come on when we are behind. It absolutely infuriates me that we are going to go along like this until Lindstrom or N'Diaye are "Premier League ready" yet he's playing Dixon and Iroegbunum from the start because he has to. I'd argue that Doucoure in particular is causing us just as much of a problem.

I'm not going too moan at the forward line but I guess a clean sheet is a must today ffs

Glad to see he has picked Dixon though, sometimes you have to give them a chance to see what they can do at that level and let's face it, he can't do any worse than Young.

This is where Dyche's stubbornness comes into play.

If he was to change that forward line today, that would mean he'd have to admit that he got last weeks team selection wrong.

The fact that he's starting that same team again mean's that he's likely wanting to prove a point that he believes it was the right selection last week and that team is capable of getting a result.

Yet here I am tuning into watch Dyche's ego experiment.

Ffs.

If he was to change that forward line today, that would mean he'd have to admit that he got last weeks team selection wrong.

The fact that he's starting that same team again mean's that he's likely wanting to prove a point that he believes it was the right selection last week and that team is capable of getting a result.

Ffs.
Keane starts we lose...

Ffs.

you is correct

Mate my previous stance wasn't that he deserves a chance. It was the general concensus. I haven't changed my stance so I'm not reactionary and I'm not being silly. I think he's a poor manager. You know what I hope we win today, then all you "balanced" Dychettes laude him. The most important thing is we start picking up points. My view on Dyche won't change. I gave him a chance at the beginning. He's a poor manager and treats Everton as if we were Burnley also treats the fans with a lack of respect.

Your post quoted by @GrandOldTeam seems to be you saying he deserves the season. It may have been the general consensus but you said it in that post so I can only understand that as your own opinion in June thinking he deserves it

And then you now saying he should be sacked after one game

IMO we are worse than Burnley now, as they were a stable club and not hanging over a cliff like we are. So it doesn’t surprise me if we seem like them. And personally I don’t really care, so long as we get enough points to stay up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back