2024/25 Sean Dyche

I've been supportive of him and he's now getting up my nose - I think it's because of the pre-season and his determination to turn his nose up at our early signings - they may as well have arrived this week.

I suppose we'll see how creatively he manages today.
Our pre- seasons are poor every single season we start poorly and its no coincidence I get the lack of money thing means we don't have a settled squad until the window closes. But the preparation is awful when you look at how many games other teams play and the standard of opposition.

I get it.

He's a crap manager but what can we do? I would have had Moyes without hesitation. But he finished the season strong did Dyche. Now he's gone backwards. Instead of progress, he's not learnt anything, he's gone back to the way he was. So last week was on him. He's an apalling manager he certainly not the right fit for Everton he seems to have us on Burnley's level, that simply won't do.

This doesn’t seem to be an acknowledgment that saying in the summer that he deserves his 2nd season followed by calling for his sacking after ONE game of the season is a very silly thing to do and probably isn’t helpful if a lot of fans are like this. I think that was the bosses main point

This doesn’t seem to be an acknowledgment that saying in the summer that he deserves his 2nd season followed by calling for his sacking after ONE game of the season is a very silly thing to do and probably isn’t helpful if a lot of fans are like this. I think that was the bosses main point
Naa. I think he needs to go he's a poor fit at this club. I'm really not interested in Dyche. I am interested in the club. The progress he made at the end of the season opened the doors for him to be kept rather than us all saying sack him. Keep the status quo. In view of the pre season and last Saturday Dyche has shown he's just gone backwards and not up to it. You'd expect he would have made progress after how we finished last season. Instead we seemed to be wholly unprepared for the start of the season, second season running with Dyche.

Naa. I think he needs to go he's a poor fit at this club. I'm really not interested in Dyche. I am interested in the club. The progress he made at the end of the season opened the doors for him to be kept rather than us all saying sack him. Keep the status quo. In view of the pre season and last Saturday Dyche has shown he's just gone backwards and not up to it. You'd expect he would have made progress after how we finished last season. Instead we seemed to be wholly unprepared for the start of the season, second season running with Dyche.

It’s not a very balanced or thought out position tho, when you are saying sack after just one game of a season when your previous stance was he deserves the next season

It’s reactionary and a bit silly IMO, which is why you were vaulted

It’s not a very balanced or thought out position tho, when you are saying sack after just one game of a season when your previous stance was he deserves the next season

It’s reactionary and a bit silly IMO, which is why you were vaulted
Mate my previous stance wasn't that he deserves a chance. It was the general concensus. I haven't changed my stance so I'm not reactionary and I'm not being silly. I think he's a poor manager. You know what I hope we win today, then all you "balanced" Dychettes laude him. The most important thing is we start picking up points. My view on Dyche won't change. I gave him a chance at the beginning. He's a poor manager and treats Everton as if we were Burnley also treats the fans with a lack of respect.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back