2024/25 Sean Dyche

Hmm.

You in June;

You after 1 league game.

I get it.

He's a crap manager but what can we do? I would have had Moyes without hesitation. But he finished the season strong did Dyche. Now he's gone backwards. Instead of progress, he's not learnt anything, he's gone back to the way he was. So last week was on him. He's an apalling manager he certainly not the right fit for Everton he seems to have us on Burnley's level, that simply won't do.

Lindstomnand and n’diaye are not proven to be better footballers. Nothing in their career points to them being better than what we have.

They’re, technically, far better footballers than McNeil, Doucoure & Harrison who play every week for the manager because they fit into the system that he wants.

At some point he’s going to have to change it as they’re diabolical infront of goal & nothings going to change that in the system he plays

One game in off the back of a three nil humbling and into the second game with 14 players available, key defenders out new players sat on the bench a manager blaming the fans, stepping in against a team that will likely pummel us and all hope extinguished for this season. And that sinking here we go again feeling. This club is just depressing. I just want Textor or a new owner in at this stage so we can move forward he will likely want his own manager too...

Last edited:
One game in and into the second game with 14 players, key defenders out new players sat on the bench a manager blaming the fans, stepping in against a team that will likely pummel us and all hope extinguished for this season. And that sinking here we go again feeling. This club is just depressing. I just want Textor or a new owner in at this stage so we can move forward he will likely want his own manager too...

Perfect storm for a shock win.

Or not.

He`s starting to look a lot like Benitez.

Takes no blame, sly digs at the fans and picks his favourites no matter how out of form or old they are and no plan B.

Remember last season when people were trying to force the "he's done a magnificent job" narrative onto us all, including via the press.

I don't like that. We judge on performances and results. He's done ok. Nothing spectacular I'd say.

Fact is performances like last weekend are no where near good enough.

We only competed for the first 20 minutes in the game. That isn't good enough

Remember last season when people were trying to force the "he's done a magnificent job" narrative onto us all, including via the press.

I don't like that. We judge on performances and results. He's done ok. Nothing spectacular I'd say.

Fact is performances like last weekend are no where near good enough.

We only competed for the first 20 minutes in the game. That isn't good enough

I don`t think anyone was expecting the team to play like Barcelona, but team quite simply didn`t look ready to play and pretty much clueless once they went two down.

No matter how you dress it up, that`s on him.

He is right though. It’s pretty pathetic that’s Everton fans expect better than a 3-0 home defeat to Brighton on the opening day of the season.

Who do they think they are?

I get it.

He's a crap manager but what can we do? I would have had Moyes without hesitation. But he finished the season strong did Dyche. Now he's gone backwards. Instead of progress, he's not learnt anything, he's gone back to the way he was. So last week was on him. He's an apalling manager he certainly not the right fit for Everton he seems to have us on Burnley's level, that simply won't do.
It seems to be a regular season on season affliction with Everton. There have been seasons in the recent past where we finished really well, six weeks pass and it’s like we are strangers again. It’s like that show Severance but season to season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back