2024/25 Sean Dyche

Last season, was last season. I dont believe the team has the same enthusiasm for him anymore.
Gana, tark, dacoure, young, coleman..all a year older.
DCL doesnt want to be here.
Too many under performing players dont seem to want to push themselves because they are undroppable.

I think the bottoms about to fall out of this team unless HE changes his ways.

We all know Burnley of yesteryear.
Physical, intense, dog poop football that took the league by storm for a while. Then teams figured them out. Then teams adapted to new styles. And Burnely became worse and worse. I remember hating watching Burnely for the garbage they played.

Hated playing Dyche sides when he was at Burnley. You know you should win an ugly game somehow, but they can always get that cheeky win.

It's one thing he missed to adapt them over years, but also the lack of investment of the years in comparison with the league.

Thomas Frank is a better manager, made good adaptions of losing key players like Benrama or Watkins over the years, adapt between 3 oder 4 at the back, a few results against the big 6 etc.

Lack of investment still could have cost them, good for them last season there were 3 really poor teams in the league, they would have been in bigger problems than us.

Well it’s not, clubs look at good managers don’t they and like you said, he matched De Zerbi last year so he should be in contention for the same jobs

Well you’ve changed the argument from failing to explain how a coach with zero tactical plan can come 12th in the top league in the world

Can I just start a different discussion if I don’t fancy answering this one?

Well you’ve changed the argument from failing to explain how a coach with zero tactical plan can come 12th in the top league in the world

Can I just start a different discussion if I don’t fancy answering this one?
I’ve explained it over the past 9 months; nothings changed since day 1 of his management in the Premier league:

Sit deep, try and snatch a goal, score off a set piece is the main threat

But well done on massively shifting the argument of the 12th best manager in the league.

If you admit it what I’ve asked you’ve lost the argument. But you don’t have the balls to answer it

I’ve explained it over the past 9 months; nothings changed since day 1 of his management in the Premier league:

Sit deep, try and snatch a goal, score off a set piece is the main threat

But well done on massively shifting the argument of the 12th best manager in the league.

If you admit it what I’ve asked you’ve lost the argument. But you don’t have the balls to answer it
If there was a manager failing at making them play the kind of football you want you'd just be blaming the players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back