2024/25 Sean Dyche

Like I said in the match thread, I don't blame Sean Dyche for that collapse. The way we were playing at Two-Nil up, Dyche could have pissed off to the pub and we still should have been able to see the game out.

I don't think I've ever seen a manager refuse to make substitutions less than Dyche. Players were just dead on their feet and he did nothing except change everything about the setup. He absolutely has to go, this is entirely inexcusable.
Maybe pep, but that's another situation.

What a disaster show….completely inept and out of his depth. No excuses for blowing a 2-0 lead in that manner. Doesn’t even have us playing solid at the back, 10 goals conceded in 3 games. Speeding uncontrollably into relegation.

Because decisions he made completely changed why we were 2nil up

Can't give him credit for for the 87 when his in game management changed everything

Why? People can criticise him for five without credit for 87.

We took off two out of out front four, it was the back six that collapsed for me.

Neither Illy or DCL are on the end of any of those Bourmouth crosses in the last 10 mins we concealed from.

How many were calling to sub off our two better players who were actually providing an outlet?

They were unnecessary subs when others needed changed. If he can’t see that, then his judgement is inherently flawed.
Any manager who says 'it's not easy making subs you know!' should not be managing a Premier league team where one of his main jobs is making subs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back