2024/25 Sean Dyche

The man won us a Merseyside Derby, guaranteeing the clubs PL status and costing the RS the league at Goodison Park in the process.

Some of our fans have incredibly short memories.
Turn it in Will ya is that how far we fallen in our ambition ffs read back what you just written we win a derby and stayed up and stopping the RS potentially winning something we’re miles away from 🙈

There were 6 players out there over the age of 30, all with a ton of PL experience. It can't be all on the manager. The game would have been put to bed with a bit of discipline.

His biggest mistake was not taking off one of the CM.
And they were all knackered but still played the full 100 minutes. That is on the manager.

If they’re struggling for someone I’ll reluctantly, and in an heroic manner, put myself forward for the £5m per year managerial position at the club. I’ll report back daily to this distinguished group on the each day’s training performance, give insight as to tactics for you to vote on and allow you to vote on team selections.

There will be a live in game thread (see match threads) but I will then take credit for when we win, but also blame you when we lose. Sound fair?

Confident you can do no worse than 0 points after 3 games?

"For 87 minutes its a very, very good performance, I was very pleased. But after the first goal I could smell it in the air, I thought this ain't right. I was trying to correct it, screaming that them to correct their shape and just do the absolute ugly side of the game. Play forwards, win your headers, win your tackles, win your races. We didn't, and they get a winner out of nowhere

Usual arrogant post match reaction… I was fantastic, it’s players fault. Biggest ego in world football this man

He cant pick a team to save his life. This tactical manager who goes through everything to the nth degree. He left players on who were nackered. Took players off who were hurting them. Ndiaye wasnt tired. Before those subs were made tired or not we were winning the ball back and playing good counter attacking footy and the manager stopped that and invited pressure on us. We carry on with the same team 5 minutes longer we would be talking about all the positives from today. Instead its deserved criticism.

I'd rewatch those minutes back at 2-1 to see what we were doing and how it went so wrong but I think I'd rather bury my head in the sand now, probably jump out our window rewatching it.

Time to go Big Sean? I literally refreshed the BBC table as I couldn't understand why you were bottom again. I mean, it was game over. Don't worry lads, you won't need to cheat finanically this season, you'll stay up by the actual virtue of being 16th17th best team in the league.

You are going to suffer until January and your previous spaffing of cash has come home to roost. About time. "Really hope" you lads stay up. Fingers crossed LOL
Who’s this idiot?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back