2024/25 Sean Dyche

Brighton who have beaten us, United and got a point away at Arsenal.

Spurs away who we never beat

Bournemouth was horrible I agree however we dominated the game and could have been another two goals up. What happened was a freak, that’s why it’s never happened before. They brought on players with 10 mins left and somehow crossed the ball three times and scored three times, two of the headers against experienced defenders who tower over them. A complete freak.

The only thing I wasn’t happy about was the subs he didn’t use, but everyone has their own take. My take is he wasn’t defensive enough for the last 10 mins. Other people have said why take N’diaye and Dom off, so everyone is different. Personally I would have used all 5 subs and got 5/4/1 with ten mins left and saw out the win, but I would have been criticised for being far too defensive.

Sean has to get results, he knows that, but I’m certainly not advocating to get rid of him and start again, again. I’m just so bored of the merry go round, we get rid of him, Moyes comes in, does well for a bit, then we get beat in every derby and every game against the big 6, we go Uber defensive and start to nick games 1-0, then the wheels fall off, everyone wants Moyes gone, then we have a new fella come in left with all Moyes’ signings from January and trying to get the best out of Antonio and Vlasic. Just can’t be bothered with it.
He’s a stubborn favorite playing past his sell by date chucklehead who throws points out the window by being inflexible and idiotic with his decision making. Then he spews the garbage highlighting everyone else’s failures except his own which are obvious for everyone else to see.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.