2024/25 Sean Dyche

This wasn’t a brilliant master plan btw. He stayed up first season because of a Pope save and a Doucs wonder strike.

Last season was looking dreadful until we beat Forest in a game that Young could have easily had 3 penalties against him.
Masterplan? No.... stay up and then 48 points? Yes. How many other managers (who would take the job) would achieve that?

I stupidly just watched the interview on the club social media

What a load of utter rubbish that was. Dyche not taking any responsibility and the questions kept talking about positives.
Thought it was fair TBF. Haven’t heard what he said about the fans to the BBC yet but his interview on the club socials was fine IMO

He can't bring to admit Keanes his mate. The logic is totally and utterly flawed, without considering he had no problems giving Tim a start, and got schooled by who I assume is the youngest manager in PL history in his first game.

There's a shocking result, that can begrudgingly happen sometimes, but this is imo comfortably Dyches worst day for us in terms of the objectively pathetic team selection before the game, and the car crash interview after it. He saw fit to proactively play Keane and Young when there were options, then seems to have lost his head a bit after the game. Sort it out.

Feel like I'm gonna have an aneurysm

O'brien started every preseason game and scored twice. Stop chatting shabite.
What complete and utter bollocks.. yet we allow him to spout this pish everytime we get turned over.
No accountability and can always fall back on the external issues at the club.
When will someone properly question him for his decisions and not just let the dinosaur pick his nose rub his head and blame everyone else but himself?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.