2024/25 Sean Dyche

Thought it was fair TBF. Haven’t heard what he said about the fans to the BBC yet but his interview on the club socials was fine IMO
It's the little small remarks and digs that annoy me

Like saying he's managed 10 years in this league.

Well that makes today all the more embarrassing. Everyone of us knew that team selection was pathetic.

And the fans were just right to leave early. When he brought on Holgate for Harrison it was clear he'd given up. So why should the fans continue to back him at that point.

I just find his style and methods dreadful to watch. Football is meant to be enjoyable and bring hope, but Everton under Dyche just brings a mixture of boredom and frustration.

Onana just scored for Aston Villa as well. Do we wonder why he never did anything for us?
My honest opinion is that we have okay (but not great players) and if we had a manager who was decently competent and not intent on playing 70s foot all, we'd be a comfortable mid-table or even top half team. It is Dyche and his "philosophy" that is massively hurting this club.
When we win it is in spite of Dyche and not because of. He sets us up for 0-0 and hopes that the ball some ends up in the back of the net. Sometimes we get lucky and it does, most of the time it doesn't. DCL, Harrison, McNeil aren't world beaters, but if we had a coach who valued attacking and actually worked on patterns of play during training, they would certainly score more. This will be proven by Onana at Villa this season.

What a mad thing to say. As you point out, that won’t help anything.

It’s not even remotely true, either.

I can’t remember Goodison getting that empty since maybe the Watford embarrassment?

It’s not a regular occurrence. Evertonians just don’t want unnecessary memories of gelatinous tripe on the Goodison pitch in our last season there.
He brought on Holgate for Harrison. It's clear he had given up.

The fans were just right to leave.

But but but 48 points
But but got Burnley in Europe in 1942
But but he plays like that because of the players he has
But but who else are we gunna get

He’s utter tripe always has been always will be!!
Fancy being a fan of this great club and thinking Sean dyche is the best we can attract, some Everton fans are shell shocked.

The same issue he had at the start of last season.

Playing Keane ultimately fails 80% of the time.

It's woods for the trees and if he can't see Keane, Young and Coleman are done at this level, he is signing his own sacking.

Forget about his new contract for now.

Fancy being a fan of this great club and thinking Sean dyche is the best we can attract, some Everton fans are shell shocked.
It makes me sick reading stuff like “we’re lucky to have him”
“He’s what we need right now”
“Who’s better”

If Sean Dyche is the manager of your football club they will be bottom half flirting with relegation!

There’s over 10 years of evidence

Big call for me what he does next game now will go by the safe option (still crap) holgate at rb. Or will try and switch it with the young lad dixon who he could play and protect by going 5 at the back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back