2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think we as supporters have to be patient and have become more and more accustomed to being patient but what we won’t tolerate is stupid managers who become belligerent, or dogmatic to the extent they keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again…..that’s what is so frustrating. Not playing 0layers as they have ‘not experienced’ the PL, when they have experienced every other type of top flight football and how do you get experience if you’re not being played 🤯

Yeah there was no need to go in like that, the only way he’s gonna get back onside is doing the right thing with the selection next week

There’s absolutely no way he gives in and does what the fans are asking, he’s actually more likely to double down because he’s that stubborn. I actually don’t think Ndiaye will start a premier league game under him, think he’ll be gone before that time comes. Managers picking fights with the fans only ends one way.

Don't think I've been in many of the players threads this summer.

We have needed a new right back for a while, hopefully they make a signing in the near future.
We’ve desperately needed a new right back for about 3 years, no one at the club seems to have realised. We did realise we needed some quick/technical attacking players, however the manager decided not to play them. We also needed some cover at centre back, we got that, but the manager decided a player who has let us down for 5+ years was a better option. If he’d have started O’Brien, Lindstrom and Ndiaye and lost, fans would have been sympathetic to bedding in new players and getting the team to gel. As it is he’s played the same players who have lead us to 3 relegation battles in a row and seems surprised that we’ve lost, getting us off to yet another poor start to the season.

The Holgate substitution?! I mean what was going through Dyche’s head?
He moans about not having new players, then we’ve got new players he refuses to play them. The club best not just hand Dyche a new contract under the guise of the ‘importance of stability as we move to the new ground.’ He needs to change the style of play and be braver in tactics and team selection. If not, he can leave.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back