2024/25 Sean Dyche

Meltdown?

Tell us all again how Luton were a ‘much better team’ than us last season

Bloke who spends his life on the internet slamming Everton 24/7 wants people to believe he has ‘Everton chips’
Yes, Luton were a lot better attacking side than us; regardless of their quality they put up more than a fight than us in the majority of their games.

And I only slam things which are bad for Everton, for which we have one of the worst managers in the league

This.

We're one panic sacking away from probable calamity IMO.

Sack a manager with a proven safety record for a stop gap manager and we're jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
It was posted here yesterday, if a Sean Dyche team can't hold onto a 2-0 lead then what's the point of keeping him around... the most positive things said about Sean in the past is that things are organised, players are fit and his teams are decent at the back.We are none of these right now. 4 games in and the best we've done defensively is let in 3.. we've gone up by 2 in half our games and ended up losing.
The only reason for keeping him now is to hope Branthwaite comes back in and our defence preforms like it did last year. We are slightly better at attacking, but as long as Keane gets game time we won't get much in the way of points, I genuinely belive that we'd be better off just playing with 10 over having Keane in there.

The majority of your posts read like a 9 year old hysterical cry baby living in a fantasy land

I paint the reality of the situation and you call it ‘what ifs’

Ok

I don’t know you’re even bothered what happens to the manager. You won’t support the next one either. I would say you’ll have a knife out for him after the first game he loses but knowing you you’ll probably want him out before a ball has even been kicked. You’ll probably start kicking off at the rumour stage of us even being linked with him.

Illiterate delusional crank.
Literally you with everyone who has the audacity not to agree with you.

Mind boggling that you can’t see it.

That’s largely irrelevant to the reality of what is happening at the club, which is the main difference between some posters and those who just want to be right on the internet even if it leaves Everton in ruin

I’ve made my position on Dyche abundantly clear in recent posts. He has the same policy for him that every manager under Moshiri has has. He stays in post unless it looks like he is definitely taking us down. Whilst the fans like to meltdown after 4 games, I doubt Thelwell is quite as hysterical.
So we’ve made the great escape twice by going with this policy! That’s being reactive not proactive! What we if we aren’t so lucky this time??

This isn’t just about the 4 games this season for many fans it’s his whole time here, he’s won 4 games in 2024 4 ‘kin games of football!!

I could grab anyone walking the streets of Liverpool to match that stat he has served us up.

There's too many thinking in ideal terms regarding the manager rather than pragmatic terms.

Short memory syndrome.

But we were desperate for Dyche to come in here and shore this mess up. That situation is still the same.

The biggest danger to our safety now lies with the board / owner taking notice of bed wetters on Everton social media and pulling the plug on a man who almost certainly will find a way through to safety over the next 34 games.

It all changes in any case once Branthwaite resumes his place at the heart of the defence. It's really that simple. People know this but some want permanent-change in the Everton manager's office just to spice up their existence. It's pathetic.

Dave. I largely agree but for me, Dyche is creating a mess now.
Also, what if JB goes down injured again?

Yes, Luton were a lot better attacking side than us; regardless of their quality they put up more than a fight than us in the majority of their games.

And I only slam things which are bad for Everton, for which we have one of the worst managers in the league

Everton 48 points

Luton 26 points

They were not a much better side than us, no matter how much you hate the club. They did not put up more of a fight in games otherwise they’d have more points. They were a terrible team yet you crybabied over them just to try and slam Everton a bit more.

We could go and get almost any manager from South America, 80% of the German league, 80% of the Italian Spanish Portuguese French leagues plus Anyone from the championship!

But no Sean Dyche we should be happy with!!

Our fan base have been well and truly Kenwrighted!
Its like our fanbase wants to self harm this club.... those defending Dyche clearly will never want anything better for this club.

So we’ve made the great escape twice by going with this policy! That’s being reactive not proactive! What we if we aren’t so lucky this time??

This isn’t just about the 4 games this season for many fans it’s his whole time here, he’s won 4 games in 2024 4 ‘kin games of football!!

I could grab anyone walking the streets of Liverpool to match that stat he has served us up.
I’m struggling to work out which stat is the best:

Winning 5 games in 10 months
Equalling our worst ever record of “games without a win”
Beating a 65 year old record of losing our first 4 games of a season

It’s tough

Everton 48 points

Luton 26 points

They were not a much better side than us, no matter how much you hate the club. They did not put up more of a fight in games otherwise they’d have more points. They were a terrible team yet you crybabied over them just to try and slam Everton a bit more.
Jesus Christ, can you not read or do you not understand the context

I think the only people that want him to stay at this point are the happy clappers and the forum contrarians that would argue that black is white.
I've tried to back him because i don't want us sacking another manager but he's been here over 20 months now, had more than enough time to improve the players we have, improve mentality. He's had new players too! Somehow, a club that has got a pot to pee in has backed him and nothing is changing, if anything we are going backwards.

It’s not my policy is it?

Until the owner of the club changes this is the policy whether you like it or not.

This isn’t even about people debating Dyche any more. It’s becoming those who recognise reality and those who are delusionally refusing to accept it because they don’t like it. Do you think anyone who even mildly supports Dyche want Everton to be in the bottom half battling relegation most seasons and other 7th manager in about 8 seasons? Of course they don’t!

When we’re in the new stadium with a new owner and better finances and we undoubtedly have a better manager I’m sure all the idiots on here will be might to say ‘we told you so’. They just can’t seem to accept the difference in the realities of where clubs are at certain times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back