2024/25 Sean Dyche

The idea that Branthwaite comes back and everything will be rosey is concerning, just like the “better the devil” shouts on Dyche just like we’ve had on Mosh recently.

You’re judged as a manager on your decisions, your tactics and most of all results… this season, not on the last few seasons. He picks Keane, he picks Young, he picks Doucoure, he beasts the players so they’re knackered from day one, he doesn’t believe in tactics outside of the national league… nobody else is responsible for that.

As a fan base we’ve got to stop acting like we are just happy to be here, demand more and expect more. Don’t give me this dumbing down realism nonsense. We are not a Leicester, Brighton or a Bournemouth but we will be if we continue to perpetually circle the drain which we have been doing for ten years and our luck finally runs out.

Hence why, to start, he’s got to go!

Logically you can't start every game with a plan to give possession to the opposition, this means you are chasing the ball for 70% of the game . No team is fit enough to maintain this . Then when your manager after another defeat insists his plan is working this is boarding on the ridiculous. We need to dismiss him now or put him on gardening leave before it's too late to recover & we are inevitably relegated

All the shouts of "once Branthwaite is back we'll be alright" confirm that even the Dyche supporters have zero faith in him, and instead are relying on a lad that Dyche favoured Keane over at the start of last season to save the day.
Jesus Christ lads open your eyes to this complete and utter charlatan.
Dyche supporters? Don't misconstrue people not wanting to sack the manager after 4 games while our best player is out with being fans of his style of coaching.

I find it absolutely mad that people are excusing this manager for this atrocious way of playing and start to the season, and saying it will all be ok when JB is back in the side.

Of course JB improves the defence, but there are serious issues with this manager, his methods, and this team that he keeps picking that can’t be over looked.

we can’t just spew games away all the time in the belief it will suddenly get better.

We’ve lost winnable game already this season, and from strong positions while playing some godawful football - it’s not anywhere near good enough from the manager or players.

There’s no excuses.

It’s not my policy is it?

Until the owner of the club changes this is the policy whether you like it or not.

This isn’t even about people debating Dyche any more. It’s becoming those who recognise reality and those who are delusionally refusing to accept it because they don’t like it. Do you think anyone who even mildly supports Dyche want Everton to be in the bottom half battling relegation most seasons and other 7th manager in about 8 seasons? Of course they don’t!

When we’re in the new stadium with a new owner and better finances and we undoubtedly have a better manager I’m sure all the idiots on here will be might to say ‘we told you so’. They just can’t seem to accept the difference in the realities of where clubs are at certain times.
The reality is there are hundreds I mean hundreds of managers out there who are better for this club in its current state than Sean Dyche!

Almost every player has regressed under him apart from Branthwaite who would progress without a manager.

Stop thinking sacking managers is the problem it’s the appointment of managers that’s the problem! Managers get sacked here because they deserve to be like Lampard Benitez, the only difference is now is we have nobody arsed enough to do what should be done and get rid of this fraud.

Our last 3 managerial appointments were always going to end in them getting fired, there CV told us that.

It’s not my policy is it?

Until the owner of the club changes this is the policy whether you like it or not.

This isn’t even about people debating Dyche any more. It’s becoming those who recognise reality and those who are delusionally refusing to accept it because they don’t like it. Do you think anyone who even mildly supports Dyche want Everton to be in the bottom half battling relegation most seasons and other 7th manager in about 8 seasons? Of course they don’t!

When we’re in the new stadium with a new owner and better finances and we undoubtedly have a better manager I’m sure all the idiots on here will be might to say ‘we told you so’. They just can’t seem to accept the difference in the realities of where clubs are at certain times.
I do somewhat agree with this but it does work both ways though mate. I'm no fan of Dyche and the way he goes about things (I think he is lost in the modern game and needs some time out to refocus his ideas) but I would rather let him see his contract out than bring back someone like Moyes which would be kicking the can down the road even further imo. We will stay up over the course of the season but you can't sit there and say that another individual may or may not have this group in a better league position, that's some davek crystal ball bs and its a total lie tbh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back