2024/25 Sean Dyche

I really don't like Dyche and probably call for him to go most weeks, but I think I've come to the conclusion that sacking him mid-season would be a big mistake.

If things are still bleak once we have Branthwaite and Tarkowski back together then it's time to look again.
Sacking him now the new manager would have 34 games to play, sacking him around Christmas we could be cut adrift and then less managers become interested with less than 20 games to play.

Do not let him near another training session if that’s what we call them again.

Oh yeah I forgot, because it’ll just be “the chumps” won’t it

You just ignore the context of any point though to make an asanine argument that doesn’t exist.

No one is saying we couldn’t attract any manager in the world for the 5 mill salary. No one. So stop pretending they are.

Arguing that we may struggle to attract a good manager, mid season, who knows they may get bulleted by the new owner who could take over at any point, is completely different and nowhere near the same.

The situation at the club is depressing enough without your illiterate attempts to stoke division with every single post.

You just ignore the context of any point though to make an asanine argument that doesn’t exist.

No one is saying we couldn’t attract any manager in the world for the 5 mill salary. No one. So stop pretending they are.

Arguing that we may struggle to attract a good manager, mid season, who knows they may get bulleted by the new owner who could take over at any point, is completely different and nowhere near the same.

The situation at the club is depressing enough without your illiterate attempts to stoke division with every single post.
Oh ok so we’re playing the “what ifs” game

Oh ok so we’re playing the “what ifs” game

The majority of your posts read like a 9 year old hysterical cry baby living in a fantasy land

I paint the reality of the situation and you call it ‘what ifs’

Ok

I don’t know you’re even bothered what happens to the manager. You won’t support the next one either. I would say you’ll have a knife out for him after the first game he loses but knowing you you’ll probably want him out before a ball has even been kicked. You’ll probably start kicking off at the rumour stage of us even being linked with him.

Illiterate delusional crank.

With 60 mins to go? Could you imagine the fume on here?
If at 2up he reverted to a 5 and we made ourselves harder to break down you think there would've been fume on here?
Even if we hadn't won the game it would've shown he was open to changing tactics to manage a situation.
But he didn't, he continued to allow Villa 85% possession on the complete hope that we would hang on.
Instead we play with a 4 with a completely finished Young at LB and a bang average midfielder in Garner playing RB and watch us concede chance after chance until the inevitable happened.
Then he changed it to a 5 when they had scored twice, and proves his complete inability to change football matches.
There's a reason we have never won a game from behind with him in charge yet lose plenty after being ahead

At what point do you personally give up on Sean Dyche?

Agreed. It’s a question of risk. Dyche has shown he can get a response out of these players over the past 18 months. Some people only see the positives of spinning the wheel. We spin it and end up with another Lampard, Gerrard, Nathan Jones, Selles, Kompany, Russel Martin - they were all ‘young progressive’ managers once with high reputations, and were probably down. Dyche still keeps us up in my book which is the only thing that matters until the takeover.

The new owner can then spin the wheel however he wants from a much stronger position with better prospects to choose from.
There's too many thinking in ideal terms regarding the manager rather than pragmatic terms.

Short memory syndrome.

But we were desperate for Dyche to come in here and shore this mess up. That situation is still the same.

The biggest danger to our safety now lies with the board / owner taking notice of bed wetters on Everton social media and pulling the plug on a man who almost certainly will find a way through to safety over the next 34 games.

It all changes in any case once Branthwaite resumes his place at the heart of the defence. It's really that simple. People know this but some want permanent-change in the Everton manager's office just to spice up their existence. It's pathetic.

The majority of your posts read like a 9 year old hysterical cry baby living in a fantasy land

I paint the reality of the situation and you call it ‘what ifs’

Ok

I don’t know you’re even bothered what happens to the manager. You won’t support the next one either. I would say you’ll have a knife out for him after the first game he loses but knowing you you’ll probably want him out before a ball has even been kicked. You’ll probably start kicking off at the rumour stage of us even being linked with him.

Illiterate delusional crank.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

An early morning meltdown by a sellout who cashed in his Everton chips when fat Rafael walked through the door

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

An early morning meltdown by a sellout who cashed in his Everton chips when fat Rafael walked through the door

Meltdown?

Tell us all again how Luton were a ‘much better team’ than us last season

Bloke who spends his life on the internet slamming Everton 24/7 wants people to believe he has ‘Everton chips’

At what point do you personally give up on Sean Dyche?

That’s largely irrelevant to the reality of what is happening at the club, which is the main difference between some posters and those who just want to be right on the internet even if it leaves Everton in ruin

I’ve made my position on Dyche abundantly clear in recent posts. He has the same policy for him that every manager under Moshiri has has. He stays in post unless it looks like he is definitely taking us down. Whilst the fans like to meltdown after 4 games, I doubt Thelwell is quite as hysterical.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back