2024/25 Sean Dyche

23% possession v Southampton at home just let that sink in to anyone wanting him to manage the Leicester game.

He is taking us all for fools, how has he made a living out of football?
There are managers in this league that are evolving the way football is played. Literally inventing new styles and tactics

All he has to do is copy one of them to have the semblance of a plan B or at least tell the players not to hoof it when you put a small tricky player up top

A few people say that the squad is terrible and we are where we deserve to be . And changing manager may not change things.
But it will give fans a bit of hope. And raise expectations a bit and maybe people will enjoy going to the game or even watching it . The disconnect at the ground tonight was scary .
That has to change. Changing managers is all that can do done immediately to maybe give us our club back. Because otherwise it's only going to get worse.

Think it would give fans and players a lift. It can't be easy playing for him, especially as a midfielder or striker. Ball is flying over the midfielders heads most of the game and the striker is chasing down and challenging long balls all game.

Think it would give fans and players a lift. It can't be easy playing for him, especially as a midfielder or striker. Ball is flying over the midfielders heads most of the game and the striker is chasing down and challenging long balls all game.
It's the worst football in my memory anyway. I don't think anyone enjoy going to the match now or watching.
So what's the point

Amadou Onana absolutely bossing it for Villa with another goal tonight.

Yet couldn’t get in the starting line up ahead of Gana, Garner and Doucoure at times here.

Another glaring example of how he can’t get the most out of players. He couldn’t use him properly due to his insistence on players playing his hoofball which negated the midfield.
Dyche rated Onana higher than Evertonians. You know who you are you thick entitled attack dogs. Just give me that chance to vault you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back