2024/25 Sean Dyche

The other day i watched this fascinating documentary of the sinking of the titantic, astoundingly Sean dyche's great grand father also named Seaan with two aas was the captain. They apparantly had 90 harrowing minutes to avoid the iceberg after seaan took his usual predictable approach to sailing , his crew was tiring alas he didn't make changes until the final minutes before they hit the iceberg. Seaan Dyche's known last words before he drowned was "that was a pretty good performance by everyone on the vessel but that iceberg got the best of us , what can you do???" If the sean dyche managing everton only learned lessons fron his ancestor's folly

He deserves credit for helping us through a bad situation but his tactics are stuck in the 90s..Guardiola doesn't make subs because his first eleven are fkkkkin shhhhhit hot!
Dyche doesn't make them because he's stubborn and thinks the other manager has outwitted him...
Which they normally do!
??? See this bad situation and him helping us is balls, we fluked it 2 seasons ago. Last year dispute 2 point deduction we finished 14 points clear of the bottom 3.. despite the fact we didn’t win a game from Dec till April

??? See this bad situation and him helping us is balls, we fluked it 2 seasons ago. Last year dispute 2 point deduction we finished 14 points clear of the bottom 3.. despite the fact we didn’t win a game from Dec till April
Ok mate chill...I think we're on the same page here!
I'm looking for a reason why he's still here.

Now remember when we start climbing the table, there wont be any lee way for holding your hands up and saying you got it wrong and jump on a dfferent bandwagon.

Ill miss this thread when it turns, has been gold the last few weeks.
I really hope you are right mate. Despite my criticism of him i hope he gets it right. I want every manager to do well. He has a lot to prove now though and he has used alot of patience up.

For a manager who prides himself on defence ...he's been found out....
He tells his fullbacks to play narrow...
Basically 4 centre halves...which of course leaves us exposed on the wings...and every manager knows his tactics and is making him look stupid.....
He's comparing himself to Pep with subs???
Pep doesn't make subs because his first team are fkkkkin unreal!

I am just fed up of this… he saved us myth, it’s not true and he’s a large part of the reason we even been in the mess in the 1st place. He an extremely limited manager who tactics no longer work in the modern game
Mate I totally agree.....I'm just appeasing the Dyche fans before I slate him.....
I get you ......
I'm totally immune to Everton now....
I once considered jumping of a high building (regal towers .dads flat .croxteth13th floor)
When we lost to Oldham in the 3rd round of the Fa cup in the early 90s.....I try not to let it get to me anymore but things like our last 3 games just absolutely take me back....
Saying I'm immune just makes me feel better:(

In a lot of respects 34k for a game at this stage of the cup is a very good crowd, but considering the numbers over recent years, and the fact it's Goodison's final year, I think it shows people are turned off by the direction Dyche is taking the club. Even if we grind out a few wins - so what? It's obvious it's a regression from last season. We might as well delay the inevitable and get rid now, but sadly there's clearly no one to make that decision.
Loads of empty seats, by me, hardly any queues to get served for a pint. Fans got behind Lampard, because he was a nice fella. Then we had brief improvement under Dyche where he looked good compared to Lampard, last season we as fans united against authorities. However a lot of fans not turning up for what could be our last ever cup game at GP says everything. We have been lucky that RS didn't win any major trophy for more than 10 years. Only reason why we maintained our local working class Scouse support was it was easy to get tickets and we had likable players and were a family club. Had Klopp won more trophies, I think we'd be like City in 90s. I went tonight, did I get any enjoyment out of it? No. It's not just results, it's multiple things, that make me hate Everton as a club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back