2024/25 Sean Dyche

Yep. It's NOT guaranteed survival with Dyche. But it's a better bet than bringing in some new flavour of the month

I'm a pragmatist: safety will do. 17th. Anything more is an unexpected bonus - for now.

As unappetising it is to watch, I’d rather keep the faith with the bloke who led us out of this same hole last season than take a chance on somebody who will come in and spend several months drawing the same conclusions as Dyche and the rest of us have now; the players are just not very good.

As unappetising it is to watch, I’d rather keep the faith with the bloke who led us out of this same hole last season than take a chance on somebody who will come in and spend several months drawing the same conclusions as Dyche and the rest of us have now; the players are just not very good.
Exactly mate.

The potential to destabilise this club right now is there and we'd never recover from it. Relegation would almost inevitably come.

So we don't know who the any of these 8 players were but we're going to pass judgement on him saying "no thanks"? That seems a little unreasonable, don't you think?

I'm sure you'll agree, it's not about quantity, it's about quality of player. And if, as alleged, Dyche passed on these 8 players, but signed the players we ultimately did, then those 8 can't have been much better than what we ended up with, can they?

Correction, he's got a £17m CB on the bench that can't get in the Ireland team, was deemed not good enough by Crystal Palace 12 months ago and is here having been bounced around John Textor's other two clubs, Molenbeek and Lyon in the last 2 years, which I'm sure is entirely coincidental.

he deserves a chance over michael hasbean

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back