2024/25 Sean Dyche

If they’re struggling for someone I’ll reluctantly, and in an heroic manner, put myself forward for the £5m per year managerial position at the club. I’ll report back daily to this distinguished group on the each day’s training performance, give insight as to tactics for you to vote on and allow you to vote on team selections.

There will be a live in game thread (see match threads) but I will then take credit for when we win, but also blame you when we lose. Sound fair?

Does Dyche not realise that the result was 99% on him, a clearly tiring team from 65 minutes on, bournemouth do five subs beteeen the 65-77th minute further exposing how tired some of our lads are after a fantastic effort, he just sits there doing sweet f a, u til.the 83rd minute taking off our best player who was the most comfortable receiving it and bringing on Doucoure, team after that lost all cohesion.

Meanwhile Tim looked absolutely goosed meaning Gueye started getting exposed from 60 on, Harrison exhausted from 65, strong bench with Lindstrom Garner, hell O'Brien sitting there too.

Absolutely amongst the worst game management I've ever seen from a manager.

@GrandOldTeam mate, we showed today two things, picking the right players and letting them play we can be way more attacking, and teo we showed that Dyches innate philosophy will hanstring us all sesson.
Spot on mate

Sorry Matty but you are wrong mate. If you look at the time line it is 100% on the Manager. He destroyed the momentum and gave it all to Bournemouth with absolutely mindless subs.
There were 6 players out there over the age of 30, all with a ton of PL experience. It can't be all on the manager. The game would have been put to bed with a bit of discipline.

His biggest mistake was not taking off one of the CM.

Sorry Matty but you are wrong mate. If you look at the time line it is 100% on the Manager. He destroyed the momentum and gave it all to Bournemouth with absolutely mindless subs.
And also not making the right and enough subs. Tim and Harrison should have been off the pitch.

How you have been not been permanently banned from here is beyond me. Clearly a sly kopite on the wind up.

I deal in facts only.

He’s essentially admitted he could see things going wrong but all he could do was shout from the sidelines. That sounds like an uncreative or impotent manager to me.

My biggest criticism of Dyche is his delayed subs however that doesnt explain conceeding 3 goals in 9 minutes.

Certain players may have been tired, but thats where players who want to win perform the dark arts. Fake an injury, take a yellow card etc.

Our lot were like deers in headlights.

Remember, under King Carlo we threw a 2 goal lead away to Newcastle in the space of about 3 minutes.

This club has recent form for today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back