2024/25 Sean Dyche

A different manager gets more out of these players the man’s a stubborn dinosaur
I don't even know how this is debatable at this point. Ndiaye can play, McNeil was awesome today, Gana and Tim are both passable midfielders. That's all despite being set up to not compete in midfield or have many chances at real attacking play. Imagine just having a little more of the ball and a little more territory. We can actually compete with a lot of teams, including Villa. I know we were 2-0 but that was more about having some talent and less actually playing well. Villa as a team were always better.

He’s a symptom of what Everton is. Anyone else coming in might have better support from the fans but is still papering over the cracks and delaying the inevitable.

The club itself needs to change above all else

He’s past the point of no return. There is no way he turns this around from here. That’s his Lampard against Wolves moment. Every game from this point forward us points thrown down the drain, get him gone.
I think that Rubicon was crossed last time out, personally.

Just a depressing, grinding inevitability that is relying on a simple piece of admin by the new owner to put behind us.

get-out-get-out-now.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back