2024/25 Sean Dyche

We will make Southampton look like 1970's Brazil tonight.
We,ll be over run and tore to shreds in every area of the pitch.
Its scandelous what Dyche has been getting away with.
There really is no system or style of play.
The are sent our absolutely clueless and ill prepared every game.

Sadly i dont even think an embarrassing defeat tonight will put Dyche in danger of the sack.
Even worse will be the Mickey mouse cup brigade will come out in force to defend him

But that is EXACTLY what they did when 2-0 up at home to Bournemouth. That kind of collapse is out of Dyche's hands, it really is. AND 2-0 up at Villa and Dracula Pickford is rooted on his line when it is obvious that a cross is going to come into the 6-yard box (Ditto for a couple of Bournemouth late goals!). No wonder Dyche is looking to possibly pick up Pope from Newcastle. Dyche can get everything in position, and then the players go and screw it all up! THAT is the size of the situation at present...
But that is EXACTLY what they did when 2-0 up at home to Bournemouth. That kind of collapse is out of Dyche's hands, it really is. AND 2-0 up at Villa and Dracula Pickford is rooted on his line when it is obvious that a cross is going to come into the 6-yard box (Ditto for a couple of Bournemouth late goals!). No wonder Dyche is looking to possibly pick up Pope from Newcastle. Dyche can get everything in position, and then the players go and screw it all up! THAT is the size of the situation at present...

I've said all along, Dyche is not my cup of tea, but, if he keeps us up until Bramley Moore I can put up with it. That opinion has changed this season, I think we are soon going to have an atmosphere around the place that is every bit as toxic as in Benitez' final few weeks.

I think think we need to be moving him on as soon as possible,
We have DoF & a CEO - a hierarchy
These guys should - by now...if they're reading the room correctly (this is EFC after all so a big IF tbh) have a list even if it's only 1 or 2, of candidates
but only once we have his replacement lined up and ready to go. No more managerless weeks trawling the ranks of unemployed hacks trying, in public, to get one of them to take the job.

Its weird that the opinion of 'if he keeps us up, he's ok by me'

80% of managers out there would keep us up.

He keeps that narrative and bar low to keep his own stock high in him performing 'such a great job'. He did the same at Burnley, keeping there ambitions low, despite being a Premier League side for 6/7 years.

Name a Premier League manager that would send us down if they took over at Everton tomorrow apart from maybe Russel Martin?
(I know I've just set myself up for a Russel Martin masterclass at Goodison tonight now haven't i)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back