2024/25 Sean Dyche

No tactics, no results! Pickford and our cbs saved us last season. Even though we don’t see it right now, we have good enough players to win matches like tonight, not if they don’t have direction. Never mind the possession we didn’t do any overloads, overlaps, watch any other team in the top 3 divisions and they show team play.
I reckon he's losing/lost the players on his refusal to change the tactics and Sticking to certain players, taking Beto 'are only striker off tonight for Young' basically summed it up.
He didn't look a happy man, and him and Douc's chatting at the end, certainly weren't singing his praises..

Sounds like a lad who forgot to do his homework and is waffling.
Everton media don't half play into the excuses and throw light questions, twice telling us his 'hands were tied behind his back' what a joke.

Most worrying is that he is far too comfortable losing matches. He knows he will never win a trophy and doesn't wcare. He is just way too comfortable losing for my liking
Bang on, "high rolling" "last minutedot.com" amongst a load of other piffle.. what the piss is the guy on about, hes like an amalgamation of Boris Johnson, Lizz Truss and Pissy Sunak bullsitting the electorate (fanbase) as he waffles on....

260 passes at home against a poor Southampton teams 792 passes.

25% possession against 75%

80% pass accuracy against 92%

Ashley Old replacing the only striker on the pitch...

Its almost like he's trying his hardest to get binned, just on 34 000 people bothered there arses to turn up to a mid month, mid september game for this pathetic'ness half arsed effort. Sadly in the hope that lets face it, would off been probably the only chance we get for a trophy this season.

I'm sick to crap that these players are too ill, too lazy, too uninterested, too unbothered to care for our club. Never seen a workforce with such an unethical attitude in my life. These are young athletes at the supposingly peak of their career with the mindset of a 78 year old grim pensioner getting on a bus dragging a tartan shopping trolly behind them.
Why the hell are they supposingly sick, millionaires at the top of their game,. Pathetic losers with zero balls and the personality of a corpse with his penis cut off and rammed up his hoop, get in the bin the lot of ya, no excuses...

34 000 people payed to watch this crap, 34 000 took time, travelled, cared, bothered their arses to watch this.
What other job in the world could you not turn up at because your not feeling too well, you've all caught a bug after being rubbish at the weekend after just having 2 weeks off on an international break. Professional athletes my arse, weak minded cowards with weaker ideals and a loser mindset. Helped out by a turgid manger who facilitates your pathetic lily livered cowardness. I don't think in all the time I've supported everton that I could hate this shower of frauds any more than i do right now. Worst team we have ever had, can't stomach these skanky scum belllicking skid stains on society.

Oh my word just watched his post match conference. He literally came up with excuse after excuse and said it’s the same as every other year and we don’t have the team, basically Southampton are better than us and it’s going to be a struggle. He is trying to convince us that this garbage we are watching week in week out is the best we can hope for. The guy is delusional. I wish him the best but he’s in over his head.

Oh my word just watched his post match conference. He literally came up with excuse after excuse and said it’s the same as every other year and we don’t have the team, basically Southampton are better than us and it’s going to be a struggle. He is trying to convince us that this garbage we are watching week in week out is the best we can hope for. The guy is delusional. I wish him the best but he’s in over his head.
It's what keeps him in a job. He doesn't want us in mid-table as he'd be out of a job. He's convinced everybody that Everton deserves to be 20th place and any better than that all credit must go to him, despite him being the one that signed off on O'Brien instead of getting full backs in, the one who can't drop Ashley Young or Keane, etc. He'd be gone if it was any other club, yet the decision makers at the club, whoever they are, are going to let this drag on and get much worse. Absolute joke of a club - all of the 'best ground in the Championship' jibes will turn out to be true, can't believe the club has gambled its entire future on this clown.

Now remember when we start climbing the table, there wont be any lee way for holding your hands up and saying you got it wrong and jump on a dfferent bandwagon.

Ill miss this thread when it turns, has been gold the last few weeks.
I'll put my hand up right now and I don't care if he goes on a streak of winning games.

Taxi for Dyche !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back