2024/25 Sean Dyche

Might have been conservative but it was intelligent and effective and definitely not in the same league as the crap we have seen since he left, especially under this douchebag. Even Allardyce played more enjoyable footie than this fella and i absolutely despised him.

It got results, I’ll say that much. What we’re getting currently is a combination eye AIDS and no points.

His comment about a reset this summer annoyed me - it wasn't a reset at all:

Onana didn't play in many victories at all last season and Dyche didnt rate him. NDiaye, Tim, Lindstrom, O'Brien etc should be seen as adding something, then he made the decision not to start NDiaye in the opening games, and started Keane (like we did last season and lost all of those fixtures).

He really didn't. Very easy to despise too

My ranking is
Allardyce
Benitez
Dyche

All managers I never expected we would have and hate that we did
Imagine if someone would have said pre Moshiri that we were going to get a billionairre owner (multi if you add Uncle Uz) and that those three would manage us during this time. Also that we'd spend half a billion odd and be facing relegation on a loop. Now that really is "Everton That!"

He really didn't. Very easy to despise too

My ranking is
Allardyce
Benitez
Dyche

All managers I never expected we would have and hate that we did

Still wonder how we could start being 5th after 6 games under Benitez on joint-points with the 2nd. Maybe can get some jump start engine for Dyche.

Might be Carlo bounce.

Last edited:
There is no logic in keeping Douche. He is clueless on and off the pitch. He insults the fans who kept faith and pulled them through on multiple occassions. He is a vile persona: should have been sacked afterpunching Patters.

I don’t think he’s clueless. He strikes me as a man whose ego has grown to an unpleasant degree.

He’s not that soft if he’s got that rumoured clause in his contract. Narcissistic perhaps but not clueless.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back