2024/25 Sean Dyche

No Dave, I dont want entertainment, I want to win football games, I dont care how.

This fella is allegeric to success.
We won't win more than 9 all season. You know it and I do. So there's a lot of games you know disappointment is baked in to following Everton.

You know that but still feel you have the right to complain about it. You dont. Get a better team and manager in the future then you will have room to complain.

We won't win more than 9 all season. You know it and I do. So there's a lot of games you know disappointment is baked in to following Everton.

You know that but still feel you have the right to complain about it. You dont. Get a better team and manager in the future then you will have room to complain.
Yes, please. How far in the future does that have to be? Next week?

A front four of Lindström, Ndiaye, McNeil and DCL looks alright to me, so is our first 11 +/- 2-3 players.

The problem is when it comes to making subs, My hair is greying from seeing the options in combination with Sean Dyche as a manager and his way of playing.

Im not complaining, I said at the start of the season, worst manager in the league.

Im not even saying sack the utter clown, I do have concerns about what happens next and who we bring in.

All im saying is, failure to beat Palace and this T-Rex needs showing the door.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back