2024/25 Sean Dyche

Well he lost 4 on the spin up till today. That's the longest sequence of losses he's had with us too.

I dont expect that to be repeated this season.
The kenwright effect

I hope you're taking note @davek ... "the Kenwright effect"

4 defeats and 1 draw is totally unacceptable and inexcusable

My standards haven't dropped @davek

I'm as much annoyed by Dyche's stupid "last season" comments and Thelwell going on about Dele Alli 🙄

Shambolic stuff from both of them

Both need to pull their fingers out @davek 😡

IV been a staunch supporter of Dyche until this season. I wanted him in after the fsw and he did what I expected of him until this season. My confidence in him has totally wained. The squad doesn't seem fit to last 90 minutes. He is stubborn on his team selection and his subs and game management have been shocking this season. He can't seem to lead from the front and instill confidence at this early part. If he is here till the end of the season I think we might stay up moreso to a fully fit squad and poor teams if that happens than to his management at the moment

Just got in from the match. Took a detour to visit my brother and his missus.

Proud of the players. They worked their socks off. But we just don't have the quality. I'm more worried than I ever have been. I fear the kopites will get their wish and that we will be in another battle for our very survival this season.

Great support from us away fans.
Fair play to ye vocal from the off as usual pitty ye didn't get the result the Everton away fans always deserve

I hope you're taking note @davek ... "the Kenwright effect"

4 defeats and 1 draw is totally unacceptable and inexcusable

My standards haven't dropped @davek

I'm as much annoyed by Dyche's stupid "last season" comments and Thelwell going on about Dele Alli 🙄

Shambolic stuff from both of them

Both need to pull their fingers out @davek 😡
Just a heads up, I think you might have forgotten to tag @davek

Out of interest if the rumours are true and John Textor is serious about owning us and it’s close to completion then what is stopping him from saying to moshiri I want you to sack that dinosaur before he depreciates my asset even further and then I want you to hire my guy and whatever that costs just add it to the purchase price

We are talking about what potentially like 5-10 extra mil to do it which is chump change for Textor

Where has this 'he was hired to keep us in the Premier League' thing come from?

So he's doing the bare minimum then? Is that what you want? Someone doing the bare minimum?

Ashley Young is hired to play for Everton FC, does that mean he is doing a good job? Or does he get judged on level of performance?

Not saying those difficult circumstances aren't there mate, problem for me is when they are all rolled out in defence of Dyche.
The circumstances are there. Make us unattractive for other managers and rolled out in defence because they exist
27 games is potentially 81 points on paper though and that's an awful lot of points. This is the PL don't forget and we need to be ready to offer up and play against all the other 19 teams in the league. This culture of 'Expected defeats' that has developed going into certain games needs to stop, it's a negative, defeatist mentality.
Expected Defeats… are games that at the start of the season you think you will lose… not that you do t try and win them. Statistically we are unlikely to win away at Man City would be the most extreme… but these days you add the likes of villa, Brighton et al to that

Out of interest if the rumours are true and John Textor is serious about owning us and it’s close to completion then what is stopping him from saying to moshiri I want you to sack that dinosaur before he depreciates my asset even further and then I want you to hire my guy and whatever that costs just add it to the purchase price

We are talking about what potentially like 5-10 extra mil to do it which is chump change for Textor
moshiri will tell him to do it on his own watch.
Be like asking buying a house and asking the previous owners to build an extension before you complete

But on talksport he said he would change and only played the Burnley way through necessity. He has to have more than one way to play or that would just negate any players we have with any skill and craft
Better players will allow more open football. Ndiaye underlines that. But there's not enough of that quality. Look at Lindstrom who, on the evidence so far, looks very hit and miss in terms of being potent.

Dyche needs to stick to his principles and not be said, otherwise we end up falling between two stools and getting ourselves in trouble in games, as we have been doing.

Dyche has won 23 points from the last 75 available, 5 wins from 31... nothing has changed, he isn`t anywhere near good enough... Overall, in his time at Everton, he has taken 70 points from a possible 180.

Still Dyche Out, our biggest hope is the takeover happens before we are cut miles adrift. He takes us down this season......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back