Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really leap out to me, nor anybody else I would imagine as the kind of appointment to make anybody actually take us seriously.

I would rather give Unsworth more time than appoint this guy. Not that he has done anything wrong, he has done a decent job at Burnley, very decent. It just sends out all of the wrong signals for me.

It doesn't really leap out to me, nor anybody else I would imagine as the kind of appointment to make anybody actually take us seriously.

I would rather give Unsworth more time than appoint this guy. Not that he has done anything wrong, he has done a decent job at Burnley, very decent. It just sends out all of the wrong signals for me.
Perhaps you need to take a look at our league position mate.

Would be ok with him but a friend said this to me which resonates.

Bit concerned at the football style.
Doesn't play great football at Burnley who don't have our resources .

Moyes played dour football at PNE, Everton and continued at Utd.

Maybe at times it's the man and not the resources.

He is a good manager but as i said a few minutes ago, there is an awful stench of lower league off him.Chesterfield, Bristol City, Luton Town, Millwall, Watford, Northampton Town and Burnley.The mans playing and managerial career is like some sort of roll call of every single no mark club in the country.lol Mind you the last fella managing us worked for the likes of Ajax and Barcelona, and he ended his days here looking like a drunken bum.lol Seriously all jokes aside.This club would be a massive step up for Dyche.You would wonder if the job of managing Everton would be too big for him.

Yet Bolasie hasn't? We can't have it both ways.

I just think he is a moyes mk II, another yard dog defender who has one style of play, as has already been said, I don't think the "imagine what they could do with money" argument works with moyes, dyche et al, as they will always play the style they know, like every time Allardyce gets a bigger job (England/Newcastle) where they expect more than backs to the wall scrapping for points, it just does not work

same argument could be said for unsworth, but at least we aren't having to pay to get him and give him a 3/5 year contract

He's not the lad to push us on. He will get us up the table, in 8th-ish for the foreseeable. And that is not a knock whatsoever. But don't we want to be a bit better? Don't we want to challenge for SOMETHING?

Oddly enough, and yes, massive blue spec glasses, I think Unsworth could conceivably. Literally 0 idea what he would do with a transfer budget but still.

Does former Everton striker Graeme Sharp get any inside knowledge about the goings-on at Goodison?

On a Burnley forum, a fan posted that he worked for a company which was hosting a "book signing" event for Graeme Sharpe and Ian Callaghan.

He said he asked Sharp if there was "anything" in the Dyche to Everton speculation....and that Sharpe replied in the NEGATIVE (ie Dyche will NOT be offered the job).

A mate of mine who works at Burnley said that Sean Dyche talks like Dale Winton normally. Apparently he just puts on that voice when speaking to the media so as to sound tough.

Cracking manager, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back