Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Heh, if he ends up here, at least I'll be thirty or forty quid better off.

No better than Unsworth. Both names that will not attract big signings. At least Unsworth knows the playing staff from top to bottom.

Has got results away from home at Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool so far this season, and scored goals to do so. Pretty sure I'd take that as a step in the right direction if we could manage it. They have only scored 8 goals all season, so some evidence of 'parking the bus', but they scored three away at Chelsea.
Martinez did as well

I'm always worried about managers who've just stayed with the one club for a long period.

They've spent time building and settled a side. That usually doesn't work getting someone in half way through a season to fix something.

Dyche is a "done well with what he's got". We don't need that.

Has got results away from home at Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool so far this season, and scored goals to do so. Pretty sure I'd take that as a step in the right direction if we could manage it. They have only scored 8 goals all season, so some evidence of 'parking the bus', but they scored three away at Chelsea.

He also got Burnley relegated.

Just cos he got results this season, doesn't mean we forget his past.

He also got Burnley relegated.

Just cos he got results this season, doesn't mean we forget his past.

He is a good manager but as i said a few minutes ago, there is an awful stench of lower league off him.Chesterfield, Bristol City, Luton Town, Millwall, Watford, Northampton Town and Burnley.The mans playing and managerial career is like some sort of roll call of every single no mark club in the country.lol Mind you the last fella managing us worked for the likes of Ajax and Barcelona, and he ended his days here looking like a drunken bum.lol Seriously all jokes aside.This club would be a massive step up for Dyche.You would wonder if the job of managing Everton would be too big for him.

He is a good manager but as i said a few minutes ago, there is an awful stench of lower league off him.Chesterfield, Bristol City, Luton Town, Millwall, Watford, Northampton Town and Burnley.The mans playing and managerial career is like some sort of roll call of every single no mark club in the country.lol Mind you the last fella managing us worked for the likes of Ajax and Barcelona, and he ended his days here looking like a drunken bum.lol Seriously all jokes aside.This club would be a massive step up for Dyche.You would wonder if the job of managing Everton would be too big for him.

He shouldn't even be considered IMO.

I don't think he is either, it's just outsider bets from plebs who think he'd suit little old everton

There's an awful stench of an old boozer loo off him too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back