Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seriously suggesting Dyche needs to have a word, we need a manager who has a capacity to win games, not set ambition of “ staying in the league on a budget”.

We have a billionaire owner - let’s have a manager who appreciates what it means.

Agree with the first bit. But moshiri being a billionaire went out the window when he sold lukaku and didn't replace him.

If he really is ambitious we will see. If we get dyche you can have my season card for a tenner lol

All solid achievements (overlooking the relegation first time around) but, in my view, not enough to top the list for next Everton manager. To my mind he's basically the Moyes appointment in 2002 all over again. If we have the ambition to break into the CL places I don't see Dyche as the man to lead us to that.

The CL places? The top six would be a fantastic achievement.

But the first task is to get us out of the relegation places.

Two more reasons not to go for Sean Dyche - Jon Hartson and Ian Wright both say we should go for him.

He'd do a solid, reliable job, but we'd be no nearer winning a trophy than we are now.
Was loving 5 live earlier this week with Wright and JJ ( Jenas ) banging on about racism in the FA etc.
Presenter asked them about taking a role in the FA representing black players themselves now they have retired.
The squirming and backtracking was clear, even on the Radio.

Agree with the first bit. But moshiri being a billionaire went out the window when he sold lukaku and didn't replace him.

If he really is ambitious we will see. If we get dyche you can have my season card for a tenner lol
I’ll sell you it back for £1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back