Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hlnwo.gif

So why sack Koeman then? A quarter of the season gone and in the bottom 3. Relegation is a real possibility. There's a good run of games coming up between now and end of November but I can't see where the goals are going to come from to win games.
Sack Koeman because perhaps he was the problem. Each of these players just need to find form and confidence.

Anyone seriously suggesting Dyche needs to have a word, we need a manager who has a capacity to win games, not set ambition of “ staying in the league on a budget”.

We have a billionaire owner - let’s have a manager who appreciates what it means.

He has won promotion to the Premier League twice with Burnley. I don't think he did that by parking the bus.

He has survived the return to the Premier League, and is now establishing Burnley there.

He has overcome the problems of losing his best players - Ings, Trippier and Keane - and has got two centre forwards.

It does suggest that he can adapt to new situations. But Burnley will not let him go without a fight.

All solid achievements (overlooking the relegation first time around) but, in my view, not enough to top the list for next Everton manager. To my mind he's basically the Moyes appointment in 2002 all over again. If we have the ambition to break into the CL places I don't see Dyche as the man to lead us to that.

Might as well just give it to Moyes if we are looking at the likes of Dyche. If we have any ambition what so ever the likes of Dyche should be at the bottom of our list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back