Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

He has won promotion to the Premier League twice with Burnley. I don't think he did that by parking the bus.

He has survived the return to the Premier League, and is now establishing Burnley there.

He has overcome the problems of losing his best players - Ings, Trippier and Keane - and has got two centre forwards.

It does suggest that he can adapt to new situations. But Burnley will not let him go without a fight.

Has got results away from home at Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool so far this season, and scored goals to do so. Pretty sure I'd take that as a step in the right direction if we could manage it. They have only scored 8 goals all season, so some evidence of 'parking the bus', but they scored three away at Chelsea.

1 Chelsea
2 Tottenham Hotspur
3 Manchester City
4 Liverpool
5 Arsenal
6 Manchester United

The top of the Premier League finished like this last season. On financial grounds, I'd say these clubs are likely to fill the top four places for the foreseeable future. In the present circumstances, I also think it will be difficult for any club to join them permanently. Other clubs will have a good run from time to time, but I think it's highly unlikely that we'll see another champion like Leicester, who came from outside this group.

So I think it is very unlikely that our next manager - whoever he may be - will succeed in taking us into the top four. We will have to measure his success against a different scale. Realistically, like everybody else, we can only hope to be the best of the rest. A place in the top six will be exceptional.

Indeed.

All those weird team selections and unmotivated players......nowt to do with him, innit
Weird team selections and unmotivated players is down to the weakness of the playing squad. Koeman was trying combinations trying to get something to work, and when the players don't have an idea of how to hurt the opposition it is demotivating. Whoever takes over has an impossible job

Weird team selections and unmotivated players is down to the weakness of the playing squad. Koeman was trying combinations trying to get something to work, and when the players don't have an idea of how to hurt the opposition it is demotivating. Whoever takes over has an impossible job

Points at naz and lol

Means nothing.

A mate of mine reckons his mate reckons it's all but a done deal. Off hand I can't remember if he's ever been right before, but I put a tenner on it anyway.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back