Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he'd keep us up I think, which is the limit of our ambition for this season.

I agree. This is not to be sniffed at. As far as this season goes, better the streetfighter who's not too proud to scrap for every point, than some big name who's already spending next summer's transfer budget in his mind. We can't afford to risk going down.

Sean Dyche isn't a bad shout.

He's got two promotions to the Premier League under his belt. And his Burnley side are currently in the top 8, which is a veritable miracle considering that Dyche has barely ever spent anything while at Turf Moor.

Plus, the fact that he manages in the Premier League would make him a less risky appointment than someone like Tuchel.

WE ARE NOT IN A RELEGATION BATTLE

now once youve got that into your head please readjust your requirements for the next appointment.

we had over 10yrs of Moyes winning nothing and playing it safe the majority of the time. keep it tight and try to nick something.

unless somebody can actually explain why they think he can get a team playing football, controlling games and regularly taking it to the opposition I dont see why you would choose Dyche

WE ARE NOT IN A RELEGATION BATTLE

now once youve got that into your head please readjust your requirements for the next appointment.

we had over 10yrs of Moyes winning nothing and playing it safe the majority of the time. keep it tight and try to nick something.

unless somebody can actually explain why they think he can get a team playing football, controlling games and regularly taking it to the opposition I dont see why you would choose Dyche

18th place says we are in a relegation battle ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back