Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what id like to know. it doesnt seem anybody who wants him in is able to answer it

i can only assume the 80 who voted Moyes in the next manager thread have Dyche as their next choice and are just fine with more hoofing.....but dont want to be so honest about it

Not sure it's something that can be answered presently, we'd have to suck it and see. It's possible to play a defensive game that counters effectively without resorting to hoof ball though (Simeone as an example).

I dislike some of the revisionism about Moyes but would not want him back personally.

6 points off 7th says wide open chance of recovery. Any time a team falls below that invisible line, panic sets in and everyone's running to Cash G to punt their possessions.
So why sack Koeman then? A quarter of the season gone and in the bottom 3. Relegation is a real possibility. There's a good run of games coming up between now and end of November but I can't see where the goals are going to come from to win games.

im amazed that people would think we are in a relegation battle.

we havent been in one in a long time, and a bad start after 9 games is not a relegation battle
No . You're right ........at the moment , but if we don't start winning games quickly , we soon will be .....It's always best to be ahead of the game !

I imagine that's what Aston Villa fans said

Poor comparison, you arent thinking this through at all.

Villa were an utter mess with no redeeming features at that point and were in a serious slide since Mcleish joined a couple seasons before. theyd been close to relegation the season before going down also.

We have just finished 7th and are only 9 games in to the season. we arent in a relegation battle and shouldnt be choosing our next manager based on that fantasy

Poor comparison, you arent thinking this through at all.

Villa were an utter mess with no redeeming features at that point and were in a serious slide since Mcleish joined a couple seasons before. theyd been close to relegation the season before going down also.

We have just finished 7th and are only 9 games in to the season. we arent in a relegation battle and shouldnt be choosing our next manager based on that fantasy
Well done for being the only Evertonian who doesn't think we are an utter mess !!!

Well done for being the only Evertonian who doesn't think we are an utter mess !!!

I'd have to make it more than one 'Evertonian, who doesn't think we are an utter mess'.
A few tweaks, consistent team selection and tactics, 4 wins on the bounce and we're 7th again.
The board buys the defender and striker we need in Jan and it's all ok'ish again (a bit better than the doom and total gloom than some see).

Screenshot_20171024-012832.webp

If theres a God this gravel voiced clown doesnt come anywhere near us.

Im not arsed about what he sounds like if he gets the results.He did a good job the one season he was with Watford, and he has done a more than fine job for Burnley.Obviously we would be a huge step up for him.Of course we all want that big name manager.An Ancelotti or a Tuchel.But i think Sean Dyche honestly wouldn't be a bad appointment.He would be better than the likes of Big Sam anyway.

He'd do alright I'm sure but it would be dull and pragmatic football that ultimately will only take us so far. If we want to go that route then get Big Sam because he will leave at the end of the year if asked. But to really move forward as a club we need to look for someone like Silva for example who isn't going to be afraid to play football away to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back