Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t look at odds checker since 9 this morning. But his price has hardy changed overnight.

Surely he would be a big odds on now. With this so called ITK tweeting.

The worry for me, would be the ambition of the club in terms of money, can anyone really see us giving Dyche big money?

Like we would have to if we wanted an Ancelotti.

I haven’t look at odds checker since 9 this morning. But his price has hardy changed overnight.

Surely he would be a big odds on now. With this so called ITK tweeting.

The worry for me, would be the ambition of the club in terms of money, can anyone really see us giving Dyche big money?

Like we would have to if we wanted an Ancelotti.

Just checked, Sam still odds-on favourite and Dyche still around 6/4.

OK then Dyche isn't my first choice however if it's him he's got my full support. One thing I will comment on is everybody seems to have this idea he's a long ball merchant boring hoofball etc etc. Did anybody actually see the goal they scored against us a few weeks ago? It was a quality goal that if Man city or Arsenal had scored it the media would have been wetting themselves over it. Don't get me wrong I'm not expecting him to turn us into Barcelona but perhaps he might just get us playing better football than he's being given credit for, I for one am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt rather than have a go at the type of football he will try and play before he's even taken over plus has anyone seen the crap we are churning out at the moment?

Same last night

To be fair, there's no value in nearly even money if we haven't even talked to him yet or negotiated a deal with Burnley. If a world class manager suddenly and miraculously becomes interested in Everton you'd be sitting on a very crap bet

OK then Dyche isn't my first choice however if it's him he's got my full support. One thing I will comment on is everybody seems to have this idea he's a long ball merchant boring hoofball etc etc. Did anybody actually see the goal they scored against us a few weeks ago? It was a quality goal that if Man city or Arsenal had scored it the media would have been wetting themselves over it. Don't get me wrong I'm not expecting him to turn us into Barcelona but perhaps he might just get us playing better football than he's being given credit for, I for one am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt rather than have a go at the type of football he will try and play before he's even taken over plus has anyone seen the crap we are churning out at the moment?
Yeah but they wouldn't have scored it against anyone else we were like a gang of wet lettuces or should that be letti. Running around, no marking, no challenges going in. Nothing.

Better than the Mike Walker style situation we currently have though maybe eh?

In what sense we are diabolical?

We need a long term appointment who can get us to where we want to be, not an accountants choice to secure his investment and his stadium deal that makes him a nice fortune.

In what sense we are diabolical?

We need a long term appointment who can get us to where we want to be, not an accountants choice to secure his investment and his stadium deal that makes him a nice fortune.
Well we concede lots, don’t look like scoring and have zero confidence.

Don’t even have a permanent manager.

To me that’s not far from diabolical.

It will be very Moyes. Decent at times but turgid at others. I think everyone will give him a chance, our supporters will probably even grow to respect him a lot but you can't help but feel that glass ceiling is going up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back