Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see a Dyche side that has a pair of gonads than any Koeman side that bends over to every team that turned up
I do wonder how these big name managers would fair at Burnley, I personally think they would all be caught out, the fella at Man city had to spend 200 million on his defence to get a winning team, Jose had Chelsea falling apart with as much money as he could have wished for. Over the park, Klopp is doing a great job isn't he ?, my guess is all our fans who hate the idea of Dyche coming would have creamed themselves if they had got the opportunity to get him before Liverpool, oh, great job he's done.

will Dyche do well ?, as previously mentioned , who knows ?. but I bet he is a better man manager than our previous few,he's premiership experience, he has a better team than we do if the league doesn't lie, and under him I seriously doubt we'll roll over and die anyway.

Yes, so much "gonads" that they bravely went forth and got a single away win last season.

That's the sort of adventure we like

Dyche would not be my choice, but if it is him I will give him my full support.

At Everton he will have far greater resources than at any of his previous clubs and his test will be how he uses these.
The truth is that none of us has any idea.

Exactly what I've been saying on here for last few days!

Dyche would not be my choice, but if it is him I will give him my full support.

At Everton he will have far greater resources than at any of his previous clubs and his test will be how he uses these.
The truth is that none of us has any idea.

It’s a given that no matter who takes over will get everyone’s support.

(With a few exceptions of course). We all only want Everton to win.

Phew, well thankfully Moyes did a far better job than Martinez, so we should be grateful.
Moyes did a better job by achieving our worst PL points total, as opposed to our best ever PL total under Martinez.

Moyes did a better job by taking us as low as 17th, as opposed to the 11th and 12th worst place finishes of Martinez.

Maybe there's a stat you can use to Moyes' advantage...successful number of passes over 60 metres or something like that. :coffee:

Moyes did a better job by achieving our worst PL points total, as opposed to our best ever PL total under Martinez.

Moyes did a better job by taking us as low as 17th, as opposed to the 11th and 12th worst place finishes of Martinez.

Maybe there's a stat you can use to Moyes' advantage...successful number of passes over 60 metres or something like that. :coffee:

Martinez got 5th, Moyes got 4th
Martinez got to a Semi-Final, Moyes got to a final

The end.

Been watching Southampton v Burnley for 30 mins and Burnley have been in Southamptons half once, sign this fella and we'll be seeing the worse attendence's at Goodison since the 90's.

You think this feller is the spiritual heir of Martinez? Chalk and cheese. I wish we were hiring a WC manager with a trophy on their CV.

This feller is pure Moyes.
Negative. I think this fella will help us stay in the league. How far our ambitions have fallen, you hit the nail on the head, safe for EFC, lives close, proper northerner and is the safest of safe bets. I’m just disappointed in the regime tbh, never seen such bad footy in my life and I was a season ticket holder during Mike Walker AND Walter Smith era

lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back