Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already sold Stones, Deleufeo, Lukaku and will no doubt sell Ross too..
We have sold our 'generation' of young players and can't replace them.
We are a joke.
If I was advising Dyche right now, I'd tell him to swerve us big style.
That's right. The Burnley gaffer should swerve Everton.

Sorry cannot agree with your statements.
Stones wanted to leave and I think was tapped up plus the crowd got on his back a bit which must have a bad do for him. No way could we have kept him.
Delboy just never seemed to get into it, fair enough not given a decent chance and when Barca said we want him back, we could not say no.
It was agreed with Rom if he us another season we would release him to play for a team in the CL, is we had not there would have a transfer request stuck in and a right mess then.
We might still be able to encourage Ross to stay, like many I think Koeman unsettled him plus all the paper talk of Spurs.

Effectively it's just hit and hope then?

This is hard work.

We are not privy to any conversations he's had with our owners. We have no idea what his plans might be. So let's not act like we have!

If the owners have indeed spoke with him, and feel he's the right man for the job, then that's good enough for me.

Maybe but it not what you initially stated, a made up story. Any facts to back it up?
Between Panorama questioning the true ownership of Moshiri's stake, 'the chairman' remaining in situ and seemingly calling the shots, and a long history of investors being brought in to paper over cracks until it's time to take the fall (Gregg, Samuelson, Earl/Green and now Moshiri), I am more than happy to assert that we are still extras in a Bill Kenwright production.

Between Panorama questioning the true ownership of Moshiri's stake, 'the chairman' remaining in situ and seemingly calling the shots, and a long history of investors being brought in to paper over cracks until it's time to take the fall (Gregg, Samuelson, Earl/Green and now Moshiri), I am more than happy to assert that we are still extras in a Bill Kenwright production.

Nah Mate nothing to do with those names you mention, as I said in my post the programme is all about getting at Usmanov.

Because you can only judge them on what they've done not on what they might do. If you can show evidence that Dyche can adapt and change his style of play I'm all ears.

Burnley second in Championship behind Leicester 2013/14
Played 46 Won 26 Drawn 15 Lost 5 Goals for 72 Goals against 37 Goal difference +35 Points 93
Danny Ings 21 goals, Sam Vokes 20 goals

Burnley First Championship 2015/16
Played 46 Won 26 Drawn 15 Lost 5 Goals for 72 Goals against 35 Goal difference +37 Points 93
Andre Gray 23 goals, Sam Vokes 15 goals

Seems adaptable.

Laughing at the irony of you looking down your nose at a "yard dog" manager but supporting the hoofball slop Moyes served up.

You think you'd acknowledge how wrong you were given what has happened since. I always said Moyes was worth 10 points a season to us over his peers. And I was correct.

I assume it's a comedy. lol

This is hard work.

We are not privy to any conversations he's had with our owners. We have no idea what his plans might be. So let's not act like we have!

If the owners have indeed spoke with him, and feel he's the right man for the job, then that's good enough for me.
So we just accept the decisions of our owners and betters? We shouldn't form opinions of our own based on the managers record? Do you go through life doffing your cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back