Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The laziest club in the world.

Moshiri is just another Kenwright front, conveniently concocted when the arse fell out of Green/Earl.

Note how many times Dyche will praise 'the chairman' during his unveiling. Every single person connected with the club does it.

Nonsense, heavens how some stories are made up.

The laziest club in the world.

Moshiri is just another Kenwright front, conveniently concocted when the arse fell out of Green/Earl.

Note how many times Dyche will praise 'the chairman' during his unveiling. Every single person connected with the club does it.
Well they ain't going to go public and call him a shouse

My negative take is Burnley play like yard dogs (effectively), he signs old british and irish players and organises them well. That is good, great in fact for the likes of Burnley but I want more.

Quite why our global searches for the best talent available always end up with us appointing someone with recent praise in the media for a good run I don't know.

But we are possibly the worst run club in the league post-Moyes just lurching from 1 extreme to the other. Oh bring in Roberto the school of science has re-opened. Oh we appear to have forgotten to do any fitness training in. Get a big name ex-player who will be respected by the players and fans. Oh he appears to have wasted £200m on players without any indication on how to play them and left massive gaps in the squad. Lets get someone who has done well on no money. Shut down the school of science, dogs of war time.

Pathetic.

We should be picking a style we want as a club. Recruiting players and bringing through youth players who suit that style. Choosing managers who coach that style and judging them by how well they are doing at playing our style.

Basic stuff.

As it is we will write off our great generation of young players because we'll be in a panic about relegation and need "experienced, PL proven" players who are battle hardened.

Such a waste.
Laughing at the irony of you looking down your nose at a "yard dog" manager but supporting the hoofball slop Moyes served up.

Name one coach who has changed style?

The best manager I can think of is Alex Ferguson but that was achieved by changing first team coaches over time.

Moyes managing with Roberto as first-team coach might well have been our dream ticket. Not ever gonna happen now seen as one's rep is busted and the other is flying high in a part-time job.

Regarding Dyche, over 70% of the fanbase don't want him...if he's really confirmed the meh will be unbearable.

Nonsense, heavens how some stories are made up.
You don't think there's something odd about the timing of it all?

I'd say it was clear that something stunk as soon as the BHS story broke, and the broadsheets starting to reference Green's shadow directorship (something that Kenwright has outright denied on numerous occasions).

There is something very wrong at this club.

When a manager gets good results with limited resources it's not an unreasonable assumption that they're doing something right and a decent chance they can transfer those positive results on to a bigger stage.

Tuchel, who a lot of people are calling for has won the equivalent of the FA cup (Martinez) with a 'good' team and resources, is known for playing players out of position (Koeman), falling out with people (Koeman) and doing nothing with a decent team in the champions league.

People pigeon hole Dyche negatively because he's British while ignoring downsides to foreign managers who are just as much of a risk.

Who is the best appointment?

I don't know, but I know when people have biased perceptions of managers.
So , effectively you have no evidence to support your assertions? Fair enough.

Name one coach who has changed style?

The best manager I can think of is Alex Ferguson but that was achieved by changing first team coaches over time.

But you are not listening to what a lot of us are saying!

You cannot judge or pidgeon hole Dyche purely on what he's done at Burnley! A club that has in recent years climbed through the leagues. A club that has almost no transfer funding what so ever. A club made up of almost all championship level players!

It's beyond naive to try and predict his future success/ tactics when NONE of us have any idea!

He's had to work with what he's got. He'll have a lot more to work with at a club like Everton

But you are not listening to what a lot of us are saying!

You cannot judge or pidgeon hole Dyche purely on what he's done at Burnley! A club that has in recent years climbed through the leagues. A club that has almost no transfer funding what so ever. A club made up of almost all championship level players!

It's beyond naive to try and predict his future success/ tactics when NONE of us have any idea!

He's had to work with what he's got. He'll have a lot more to work with at a club like Everton
Effectively it's just hit and hope then?

Basic stuff.

As it is we will write off our great generation of young players because we'll be in a panic about relegation and need "experienced, PL proven" players who are battle hardened.

Such a waste.
We have already sold Stones, Deleufeo, Lukaku and will no doubt sell Ross too..
We have sold our 'generation' of young players and can't replace them.
We are a joke.
If I was advising Dyche right now, I'd tell him to swerve us big style.
That's right. The Burnley gaffer should swerve Everton.

You don't think there's something odd about the timing of it all?

I'd say it was clear that something stunk as soon as the BHS story broke, and the broadsheets starting to reference Green's shadow directorship (something that Kenwright has outright denied on numerous occasions).

There is something very wrong at this club.

Maybe but it not what you initially stated, a made up story. Any facts to back it up?

Why, how do you judge what a coach is capable of ? Psychic emanations? Diving rods? Reading the tealeaves?
Do tell o' great one.

Because it's equally as naive to judge him just on Burnley. That's my point. You can't. Its so easy to do that. When in fact none of us have any idea if he could or will adapt his style, given the fact he'd be at a club with greater expectations, greater transfer budget, and owners/ fans with much bigger ambitions.

Your basically using a crystal ball & predicting he'll play in exact same manor to what he does now. NONE of us know that

We have already sold Stones, Deleufeo, Lukaku and will no doubt sell Ross too..
We have sold our 'generation' of young players and can't replace them.
We are a joke.
If I was advising Dyche right now, I'd tell him to swerve us big style.
That's right. The Burnley gaffer should swerve Everton.

Aye, with all the hype machine the sad fact is we've lost our 4 best, most valuable and most promising players. Successful teams are built on a talented spine who play together for a few years. We can't replicate that by overpaying for average midfielders from middling clubs.

A sorry state we're in after the huge promise of 13/14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back