Season ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.

ill wait, as I often do until the end

This is becoming a real chore now though, and unenjoyable

Think I speak for most of us when I say a lot would jib it now if it wasnt for the new ground coming

With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.
Could be bottom 3 tonight, without goalscorers, now leaking goals and after winning 3 in 18 games. There is now every chance we could go

You don't.
Said most, not all.

I've had one 18 years now, this is easily the most difficult its been, up to £600 from next season - it's difficult to support, especially when you can't see any sort of plan, 90% of the games now are just toxic atmospheres from what the football were being served up, it's not enjoyable - for me it's the new ground that is keeping me somewhat interested

Status
Not open for further replies.