Season ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.
Love your optimism

I’ve not decided yet will leave it a few more months to decide. I certainly won’t be paying that price to watch us in the championship even if I’m paying that price now to watch championship standard players.

With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.
Is that you Bill?

I’m probably as low as I have ever been as a blue right now, and I will still renew mine and the kids (the poor little sods) no matter what happens to us, god help me.

The football team and what happens on the pitch are becoming a chore and irrelevant because It’s in the blood; it’s the social aspect of meeting old mates and shooting the breeze with them; it’s spending time with my lad and girl (even though they may hate me for it one day!); it’s the thought of not being at Goodison for the last game (whatever league we are in); it’s the ever continual hope that better times are ahead on the pitch and with the new ground coming.

Our inept board and owner don’t know how lucky they are to have Evertonians and their support, home and away.

I’m probably as low as I have ever been as a blue right now, and I will still renew mine and the kids (the poor little sods) no matter what happens to us, god help me.

The football team and what happens on the pitch are becoming a chore and irrelevant because It’s in the blood; it’s the social aspect of meeting old mates and shooting the breeze with them; it’s spending time with my lad and girl (even though they may hate me for it one day!); it’s the thought of not being at Goodison for the last game (whatever league we are in); it’s the ever continual hope that better times are ahead on the pitch and with the new ground coming.

Our inept board and owner don’t know how lucky they are to have Evertonians and their support, home and away.
All of the above and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.