Season ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.
This aged well ?

I'll renew with my son even though he misses a lot due to work he leaves it with me so my daughters take turns going with me,hoping a few give up as ideally I'd like 1 each for my 4 girls they all love going the game, my missus would make 5 but illness and treatment is pretty draining for her, if we manage to get 1 or more next year on top of the 2 I'll be happy.

With us imminently moving into a new world-class stadium on the Liverpool waterfront (which will be used by the FA as part of its Euro 2028 bid) I will certainly be renewing.

We aren’t going to get relegated; we aren’t even in the relegation zone. But frankly I’d support this club of ours if we were in the National League. We’re Everton fans - we go the game.
Check tonight’s scores, we are currently 19th!!!!

Lets think…..Nooooo. We would strugle against the worst League 2 team. It is really that bad.
Well we will have to wait, personally if we get beaten by Southampton I’ll give up completely. i dont think we will, those three points won’t win us any titles (don’t know where you came to that conclusion) but it could lift us up a little. that along with a decent loan or finding a decent player in a local skip might be enough to limp on.

Status
Not open for further replies.