Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen they are supposed to send a new link for everyone wiry an android phone tomorrow, so hopefully should be sorted tomorrow anyway

Absolutely mental they haven't tested this beforehand you know

You’ll have to get a paper ticket and your ticket that’s delayed in the post (not even sent) will arrive before the next match.
Have a hard job no tickets were getting printed a couple of hours ago no one on the counter and no movement for the queuing punters absolute shambles of a club

Have a hard job no tickets were getting printed a couple of hours ago no one on the counter and no movement for the queuing punters absolute shambles of a club
They’ve been unable to print paper tickets today as the season ticket information hasn’t been transferred to the system at the box office.

Once again, they’re pushing the time down to make tomorrow and Saturday be an absolute farce while willingly failing to communicate what’s going on.

Shout that, it's downloaded for me on that now.

Is it right it's not got a barcode though? Just says like season ticket card and my name and seat number etc
There's conflicting shouts regards this for various sites. Some say that even if it doesn't show the barcode as per the demonstration video because the NTC is switched on it'll still register at the turnstiles. Whilst others emphatically state unless it's on Google Pay and barcode displayed you won't be granted entry.
On this issue alone, because so many are in this situation, the club should issue a statement to clarify the situation.

They’ve been unable to print paper tickets today as the season ticket information hasn’t been transferred to the system at the box office.

Once again, they’re pushing the time down to make tomorrow and Saturday be an absolute farce while willingly failing to communicate what’s going on.
Hope they have got loads of working printers

Also note its Google PAY not Google PLAY, get that first before the download
I've had Google Pay installed for about 3 years n0w. On advice in this thread I have somehow managed to load a nice looking royal blue ticket with all the correct details but no code on Wallet Pass.. Might this work? Should be fun trying on Saturday about 2.30!

I've had Google Pay installed for about 3 years n0w. On advice in this thread I have somehow managed to load a nice looking royal blue ticket with all the correct details but no code on Wallet Pass.. Might this work? Should be fun trying on Saturday about 2.30!
There are two turnstiles open (Gates 1 and 2 of the FE) that you can test them on. If you can, I’d go down there before 6 and have a try.

Don’t get me wrong, you shouldn’t have to, but I wouldn’t leave anything for chance at the moment. The club are totally ignoring their failings.

I paid the fiver for our cards and have luckily received them a while back, so none of this shambles for me, or so I thought.

The email I just got states I've been allocated a time for entry, but I'll be jiggered if I can find out where or what time that is anywhere?! I ain't got the digital ticket?

Anybody know where I need to look?

Kin shambles this.

I paid the fiver for our cards and have luckily received them a while back, so none of this shambles for me, or so I thought.

The email I just got states I've been allocated a time for entry, but I'll be jiggered if I can find out where or what time that is anywhere?! I ain't got the digital ticket?

Anybody know where I need to look?

Kin shambles this.
This is all I’ve received. Is your email different?

We look forward to welcoming you to Goodison Park for our first Premier League fixture of the 2021/22 season. Please find below detailed information relating to the fixture, including the requirements for entry and confirmation of when and how you will receive your match ticket/(s).

Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, visiting our stadium will be very different to the normal matchday experience. We have put in place an extensive range of measures to protect our players, staff and visitors to ensure the matchday is safe, secure, and the risk of virus transmission minimised.

Information you will need ahead of matchday is incorporated in the following documents:
To keep everybody safe, we need you to complete the following procedures prior to arrival at Goodison Park:

Prior to match day:
  • Read and familiarise yourself with the Supporter Code of Conduct and the Stadium Supporter Zone Map.
  • In line with Premier League requirements, Supporters aged 18 or over are strongly encouraged to have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (vaccination passport) available - or to obtain a negative coronavirus lateral test result no earlier than 48 hours before the fixture – when attending the stadium.
  • Supporters aged 12 or over are strongly encouraged to obtain a negative coronavirus lateral test result no earlier than 48 hours before the fixture – when attending the stadium.
  • A lateral flow testing kit can be ordered for free online by clicking here.
To keep everybody safe, Club staff will be performing spot checks of vaccination passports and negative test results around the Stadium on matchday.

Please complete all of the steps listed above before you arrive at Goodison Park. You are advised to arrive at the Stadium in good time as stadium entry may be slower than pre-pandemic due to new safety protocols.

Please remember to bring the following with you to the game:

• Your valid match ticket/(s). These can be downloaded directly from your Ticketing account by visiting tickets.evertonfc.com > My Account > My Order History. Further information on downloading tickets can be found here.
  • If you are a Season Ticket Member who opted to receive a Mobile Season Ticket, you should have received an email to download your ticket to your phone.
  • Your NHS COVID-19 Vaccination Pass or your text message or email demonstrating a negative test result within 48 hours of the fixture.
  • A face covering.
On the day:
  • Arrive at the designated entry points shown on the stadium plan at the time allocated.
  • At the turnstile, a steward will perform a bag check.
  • You may be asked to show your COVID-19 Vaccination Pass or evidence of a negative test result no earlier than 48 hours of the fixture.
Please remember, if you or anybody in your household is experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, you must not attend Goodison Park, even if you have returned a negative test result.

Also please remember that security is a team effort.
When you’re on the way to the stadium and inside the venue, stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
  • Whilst enjoying yourself, please remain vigilant, reporting any suspicious behaviour you see to a steward, security staff or police officer. In an emergency, dial 999.
  • Communities Defeat Terrorism. Trust your instincts and ACT. Visit gov.uk/ACT.
In advance of the fixture, you can purchase a copy of match programme online by clicking here.

A successful and safe matchday operation is dependent on the cooperation of everyone involved. Please play your part by complying with our rules, following the instructions of our stewards and staff, maintaining social distance and always practicing good hygiene. Non-compliance with the terms of the Supporter Code of Conduct will result in non-admittance or removal from the stadium

Oh yeah, sorry. I suspect that'll be an oversight from the an earlier email where times were allocated. To the best of my knowledge, there's no times for this match.
I took for granted the same, they’ve cobbled it all together from last seasons games, cba writing something new and relevant.

Oh yeah, sorry. I suspect that'll be an oversight from the an earlier email where times were allocated. To the best of my knowledge, there's no times for this.
I'm thinking that too, but I wondered if the Digi tickets have a time on for entry or something? Looks like they don't if they are just a picture of the cards?

I'm getting down handy anyway like so no Biggie to me.

Not like Everton to make a complete balls up of something is it?! Feel sorry for the Digi tickets posse and those still waiting for the plassy cards who've paid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.