Secret work enemies

Complain that it's not inclusive enough and that they are terf Nazis for appropriating the word strong for use with cis-terminology.

Or challenge the alpha woman to a fight to establish dominance.

Either way, you'll be a legend.
Dear HR, as a devout Nazi I was very saddened to see that both myself and my nazi colleagues have once again been excluded from being given our very own inclusivity day. Please be aware, if this continues I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to the CEO as well as highlighting our plight via an extensive leafleting campaign.

Dear HR, as a devout Nazi I was very saddened to see that both myself and my nazi colleagues have once again been excluded from being given our very own inclusivity day. Please be aware, if this continues I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to the CEO as well as highlighting our plight via an extensive leafleting campaign.
Also a way to go.

Final line.
"Free Palestine".

You can always respond with one of these...

63a.gif

I suppose that you'll be fine as long as you work for the Conservative party. Maybe also borrow some money to pay for exotic rent boys and drugs to 100% nail the promotion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back