Secret work enemies

I have mentioned 'jolly' a few times in here, my number 1 enemy. I have a great one from him today

I was walking back to my desk chatting with two of the women that work in HR , they both had a cup of tea (I have a handful of haribo sweets). He BARGED me out of the way to the point where I nearly fell into a chair, caught up with the women and said 'i hope that tea is Yorkshire', and then said 'cant beat a Yorkshire tea' in a thick Yorkshire accent, he chuckled and walked off

And I was just stood there in awe of how unbearable he is, yet again

I have mentioned 'jolly' a few times in here, my number 1 enemy. I have a great one from him today

I was walking back to my desk chatting with two of the women that work in HR , they both had a cup of tea (I have a handful of haribo sweets). He BARGED me out of the way to the point where I nearly fell into a chair, caught up with the women and said 'i hope that tea is Yorkshire', and then said 'cant beat a Yorkshire tea' in a thick Yorkshire accent, he chuckled and walked off

And I was just stood there in awe of how unbearable he is, yet again
Like the breadcrumb trail in Hansel & Gretel this.

Also, is 'Jolly' ironic?

I don't know as I was barged out of the way, so was stood on the side near a chair trying to look normal
You got it wrong as soon as you didn’t hit him over the head with the chair you fell into.
Failing that go for it actually fall over right over the chair,
And say did you do that what's wrong with you.
Look sad and take ages to get up rub your side and silently go the toilet for a bit.

You got it wrong as soon as you didn’t hit him over the head with the chair you fell into.
Failing that go for it actually fall over right over the chair,
And say did you do that what's wrong with you.
Look sad and take ages to get up rub your side and silently go the toilet for a bit.

I think you're underestimating the impact of being barged out of the way and hearing some say 'yorkshire tea' in an annoying accent here. My brain melted for about 5 seconds, I could have been anywhere

I think you're underestimating the impact of being barged out of the way and hearing some say 'yorkshire tea' in an annoying accent here. My brain melted for about 5 seconds, I could have been anywhere
Well it will be banging into you today to nipple twisting next week you need to act.
Just make a office rumour about him, like cheek of him with that Yorkshire accent, I mean Jimmy Savile had one and we all know what he was like don't we, something a bit off about him if you ask me.

Well it will be banging into you today to nipple twisting next week you need to act.
Just make a office rumour about him, like cheek of him with that Yorkshire accent, I mean Jimmy Savile had one and we all know what he was like don't we, something a bit off about him if you ask me.
Get down to cobra kai, a few years training and you can kick him in the balls with sure footed confidence?

My wife is home working as well today and she talks super loud in meetings. Then she says she has an important meeting and I have to be quiet then gossips about everyone.

Losing my marbles here

My wife is home working as well today and she talks super loud in meetings. Then she says she has an important meeting and I have to be quiet then gossips about everyone.

Losing my marbles here
43153ba2-da0d-4035-b0f8-5e259b361cbd_text.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back