Secret work enemies

I hate that Jolly.

What a "kin gobshite.
Have to disagree here. Saw a post on another tea forum I frequent from user Jollyjollyjolly

He writes.
‘I was sitting at my desk getting ready for a busy day after being up all night doing my voluntary work for the Amnesty International. I looked up and noticed the office letch, pestering two of the new young interns. They were visibly upset and trying to get away but he’d cornered them and the smell of Lynx Africa and BO coming off him was overpowering.

I rushed to their aid, but he stood in front of me, blocking my path. Holding my breath to avoid the foul stench I threw him into the coffee machine. He howled like an injured wolf but soon slunk away, muttering under his breath.

In order to deescalate the situation, I started making some tea jokes. My Yorkshire accent was a particular hit and we all laughed and enjoyed our day.’

Have to disagree here. Saw a post on another tea forum I frequent from user Jollyjollyjolly

He writes.
‘I was sitting at my desk getting ready for a busy day after being up all night doing my voluntary work for the Amnesty International. I looked up and noticed the office letch, pestering two of the new young interns. They were visibly upset and trying to get away but he’d cornered them and the smell of Lynx Africa and BO coming off him was overpowering.

I rushed to their aid, but he stood in front of me, blocking my path. Holding my breath to avoid the foul stench I threw him into the coffee machine. He howled like an injured wolf but soon slunk away, muttering under his breath.

In order to deescalate the situation, I started making some tea jokes. My Yorkshire accent was a particular hit and we all laughed and enjoyed our day.’
I'm all turned round. That letch is a right pest. Jolly Colly is in fact, brilliant.

First time in the office for a while and some legend has put a poster on the wall of Thomas Edison with a speech bubble saying ‘there’s a way to do it better you just need to find it’

Haha

Gladly if anything turns up of interest.
At the end of the second week. On my first day I was driving on site and saw an absolute gonad of a person from a previous job walking along. My new boss turns out to be a guy I worked with a while back and he's OK. Also another guy that I worked with before who is also OK.

Yesterday I bumped into someone else I knew who is neutral to me, but he revealed one of my chums also works there.

But the official is blandly normal in general- there's a few who are quite young who look to be utter dweebs. Give it time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back