Self entitlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobloo

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I am 37, I don't remember 87 but I was at Wembley in 95.
We have been awful or second rate since I consciously loved my Club.
We have got money for the first time in in my time and some of us are acting like Citeh supporting spoilt brats.

We are spending money at levels we have not done in my time. We are buying or are linked with players that would have given us two fingers in the past, but we as fans are starting to act like we are entitled to success - we are not.

We support the most loveable club in the World. But we don't earn that status as being the most boss fans by being blerts.

Don't turn to RS. Don't be new wave Citeh. Be cool. We are the best. It will happen. We will be back. We are a grand old team

I agree with the sentiment but until the season starts & there is no performance barometer to judge or be judged against other clubs let's just enjoy it.

I am 37, I don't remember 87 but I was at Wembley in 95.
We have been awful or second rate since I consciously loved my Club.
We have got money for the first time in in my time and some of us are acting like Citeh supporting spoilt brats.

We are spending money at levels we have not done in my time. We are buying or are linked with players that would have given us two fingers in the past, but we as fans are starting to act like we are entitled to success - we are not.

We support the most loveable club in the World. But we don't earn that status as being the most boss fans by being blerts.

Don't turn to RS. Don't be new wave Citeh. Be cool. We are the best. It will happen. We will be back. We are a grand old team

What makes you say that? I've seen little evidence of that personally

We were hated for years mate, the amount of teams that were made up when we went to the dogs in the 90's could probably stand to the rest of the football league. Don't kid yourself that we are some new kid on the block and everyone will be cool that Everton is coming back as a force. We may enjoy the good grace we are getting now because it won't last so stick your finger in an eye or two because they'll be looking to knock us down as soon as possible.

Anyway Everton aren't we!

It's so much to take in. So many players linked. Every sporting media outlet has Everton on the main pages everyday it seems. We are being admired for how we are doing it too.
Also GOT seems busier than ever & is taking bloody ages to keep up with on a daily basis.
If we can't enjoy this then what is the point in going through all the hard times.

I was talking to a mate today and he asked who we’d signed. It was great to have to really think to make sure I remembered them all. This is a new chapter but is being done the right way, the smart way. We’re buying, and producing, players that are ready to win things now but also will improve to see us through the financing of the new stadium. Add to this the shrewd finance decisions being made and I think were entitled to be both excited and proud that our club is significantly progressing in the right manner.

danger is we don't show any great improvement, remember WHU fans thinking they were top 4 material at the end of last season. got a right bite on the bum when that fell flat.

caution blues, twitter is a bit manic at the moment , they are only queuing up to knock us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.