Self entitlement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 37, I don't remember 87 but I was at Wembley in 95.
We have been awful or second rate since I consciously loved my Club.
We have got money for the first time in in my time and some of us are acting like Citeh supporting spoilt brats.

We are spending money at levels we have not done in my time. We are buying or are linked with players that would have given us two fingers in the past, but we as fans are starting to act like we are entitled to success - we are not.

We support the most loveable club in the World. But we don't earn that status as being the most boss fans by being blerts.

Don't turn to RS. Don't be new wave Citeh. Be cool. We are the best. It will happen. We will be back. We are a grand old team
I'll get Mosh to drop a million quid on you.

For this process and project to work it needs to be given time

What we shouldn't do is start stomping our feet and demanding success right away. That's what the OP was getting at and it's a sentiment that has merit IMO

Yes we should expect improvement every season, but we also must be patient

Unlike in the past the club appears to have an actual plan now

Getting pent up and demanding things at this stage undermines the whole endeavour

They need just a little bit more patience from us. Let's let them have it
As long as there's progress, investment from the owners and the right moves regarding the stadium then I'm prepared to give them latitude. No one expects us to win the league within the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.